Interview with Katie Fischer - Silver Lake High Class of 2018 - Topeka, KS Senior Portraits!
This has been a heck of a year for senior portraits! We've been getting rain and severe weather for the past several weeks!! As soon as we started with Katie, we saw lightning and crazy clouds and within minutes the rain started coming down! I was a little concerned but Katie was a trooper and was ready for anything! Regardless of the weather, we had a great time and I especially love the dramatic look of the clouds and sky. It's one of the fun things I love about what we do! It doesn't hurt that Katie is super cute either! I loved her outfits and basically everything about her shoot!!! I think it is a great representation of Kansas! Thanks for checking out Katie's session! I know you'll love it! Make sure to comment on the blog or leave your feedback on our facebook page! Thanks!!
T.H. Peterson: What’s your favorite thing to be involved with at your school?
Katie: My favorite thing to be involved with at school would either have to be fine arts or sports because they are both a passion of mine and they are both things I love to do in my free time. T.H. P.: Even with all the rain during your session, we had fun working around it. What was your favorite part of the shoot?
Katie: My favorite part of the shoot would be our locations though some people may not think they are the prettiest places, you can make it become something bright and beautiful even with everything is beautiful in it’s own way. T.H. P.: When you’re not studying or doing school stuff, what do you like to do?
Katie: I really love to paint and do art stuff because it brings out a whole different person in me. T.H. P.: Are you a coffee or tea person? Favorite coffee/tea shop?
Katie: Definitely a coffee person, since I don’t go out much. I don’t really have a favorite coffee shop. T.H. P.: If you could spend a day with any band, who would you want to hang out with?
Katie: I would most likely want to be around Florida Georgia Line.
T.H. Peterson: What’s your favorite thing to be involved with at your school?
Katie: My favorite thing to be involved with at school would either have to be fine arts or sports because they are both a passion of mine and they are both things I love to do in my free time. T.H. P.: Even with all the rain during your session, we had fun working around it. What was your favorite part of the shoot?
Katie: My favorite part of the shoot would be our locations though some people may not think they are the prettiest places, you can make it become something bright and beautiful even with everything is beautiful in it’s own way. T.H. P.: When you’re not studying or doing school stuff, what do you like to do?
Katie: I really love to paint and do art stuff because it brings out a whole different person in me. T.H. P.: Are you a coffee or tea person? Favorite coffee/tea shop?
Katie: Definitely a coffee person, since I don’t go out much. I don’t really have a favorite coffee shop. T.H. P.: If you could spend a day with any band, who would you want to hang out with?
Katie: I would most likely want to be around Florida Georgia Line.
T.H. P.: Sweet! I love FGL. What's your favorite song?
Katie: Ooh that's a tough one! I would think my top 2 favorites would be Smooth and May We all.
T.H. P.: After you graduate, do you have plans for college? Any idea what you want to study?
Katie: I plan to go to Allen for my college to cheer and maybe go to fine arts or maybe psychology. T.H. P.: You’re stranded on a desert island, what three things would you bring along, and why?
Katie: I would bring a knife, a fire starter and probably a fidget cube to entertain myself when I’m bored. T.H. P.: Looking ahead, what are you most looking forward to about your senior year?
Katie: I look forward to graduating. T.H. P.: Describe yourself in five words, go!
Katie: Artist, quiet, perfectionist, happy and emotional.
Katie: Ooh that's a tough one! I would think my top 2 favorites would be Smooth and May We all.
T.H. P.: After you graduate, do you have plans for college? Any idea what you want to study?
Katie: I plan to go to Allen for my college to cheer and maybe go to fine arts or maybe psychology. T.H. P.: You’re stranded on a desert island, what three things would you bring along, and why?
Katie: I would bring a knife, a fire starter and probably a fidget cube to entertain myself when I’m bored. T.H. P.: Looking ahead, what are you most looking forward to about your senior year?
Katie: I look forward to graduating. T.H. P.: Describe yourself in five words, go!
Katie: Artist, quiet, perfectionist, happy and emotional.
To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com













Comments
Post a Comment