Interview with Mia Gilbert - Santa Fe Trail Class of 2018 - Topeka's Premier Senior Portrait Photographers

You would think that if it rained you couldn't do your senior portraits. Not only did we do them for Mia, but it gave a very unique and dramatic touch to her session. We photographed these at the families favorite vacation spot near Lawrence. A private lake that was an amazing backdrop for her session. We had a great time with Mia! She is super sweet and has a beautiful smile. I love her giggle! Something extremely cool happened during her shoot. Even though it was raining we still got the most beautiful sunset in the horizon. I think this was a first for us. Super excited to share these. Hope you love them as much as we do!!
T.H. Peterson: We got a little history behind the location for your session, what’s your favorite memory from the lodge growing up?
Mia: I have so many great memories from Lakeview! Some of the most memorable ones would be the Halloween parties they would throw at the lodge. Everyone would dress up and play games! 
T.H. P.: Working with the rain was a good challenge for us, what was the best part of the shoot for you?
Mia: I think the best part of the shoot was having family there with me! 
T.H. P.: What kind of clubs or groups are you part of at school?  Best thing about the school as a whole?
Mia: I am in girls golf, KAY, and     FBLA. The best thing about my school is that we all grew up together and have become so close. Senior year will be sad because I will miss them all! 
T.H. P.: Do you spend a lot of time out on the lake? What’s your favorite outdoor activity?
Mia: I try to go as often as our schedules let us. Kayaking in the early morning sunrise is spectacular. 
T.H. P.: What kind of plans do you have after school? Any idea what you want to study in college?
Mia: After high school I will be attending KU. I intend on going into the medical field! 
T.H. P.: What do you like to do for hobbies outside of school?
Mia: Outside of school I enjoy spending time with friends and family, playing the piano, and watching The Office. 
T.H. P.: Do you have a favorite genre of music, or a favorite band?  Why is it your favorite?
Mia: I enjoy listening to hip- hop/ rap/ R&B. I like the beat to it! 
T.H. P.: What job would you most want to do, if you had to pick something right out of school, and anything was an option?
Mia: One of my top picks would be a geriatrician. I've worked in a nursing home for almost a year and love it! 
T.H. P.: Describe yourself in five words!
Mia: I would describe myself as nice, patient, driven, smart, and curious. 
T.H. P.: If you could go to a foreign country for a week, all expenses paid, where would you want to go?

Mia: I have always wanted to visit Morocco! Or anywhere on a beach!
To book your own senior shoot, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check out my assistant Sarah's family! Awesome generation portrait session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

Carlie's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Interview with Alexus Smith - Royal Valley Class of 2024 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Blake Dean on the blog - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Tracer's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Kingston's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Ellis's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Sawyer's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Emily's Maternity Session - Beautiful studio and outdoor session - Topeka's Best Maternity Photographers