Interview with Peyton Fergola - Silver Lake High Class of 2018 - Topeka's Best Senior Portrait Photographers

 Peyton was an amazing model!!! She did beautiful!!! She has a great smile, an awesome personality and the best laugh!! Photographing her was so easy and fun!! I especially liked her enthusiasm and excitement. That is what makes me excited in turn! If they're excited, I know it's gonna be an amazing session and it was!!! Peyton's shoot basically took place in an urban setting which is really great and a perfect backdrop for portraits. One of my favorite things about her session was the light. It was beautiful that day as you can see. Peyton also had her family along. Bringing an awesome entourage also helps make a great session!!! They were awesome and so glad they were there! Thank you for checking out Peyton's shoot and hope you enjoy!
T.H. Peterson: What do you like most about going to Silver Lake?
Peyton: I think the best thing about Silver Lake is the sense of community that we all have. If something goes wrong, you know you will have somebody to lean on. 
T.H. P.: What are your plans after high school?
Peyton: I am still figuring that one out, actually. I see myself being in healthcare, and I've looked into being an nurse anesthetist. But we'll see. 
T.H. P.: What would be a dream job for you?
Peyton: My dream job would be something where I can help people and feel confident in what I am doing for them. I want to know I am doing something good for others.
T.H. P.: What would be a dream job for you?
Peyton: My dream job would be something where I can help people and feel confident in what I am doing for them. I want to know I am doing something good for others.
T.H. P.: What is something school related that stresses you out and what is something school related that makes you really happy?
Peyton: Something school related that stresses me out would definitely have to be when I have to cram in the two or three chapters that I forgot to read the night before in the five minutes before class. What makes me really happy is connecting with friends and laughing until we are all crying- and that happens alot!
T.H. P.: What did you enjoy most about your session with us?
Peyton: I think my favorite part of the session was the sense of humor all of you guys have. I am a very sarcastic and joking kind of person, and having people who also like to joke made me less nervous. 
T.H. P.: What is your favorite place to eat in Topeka?
Peyton: I love Oriental Express. Chinese food is my favorite... especially sushi!!
T.H. P.: What would people be surprised to learn about you?
Peyton: I think people would be surprised to learn that I used to dye my hair all kinds of rainbow colors!! My grandma has owned/worked in a salon my whole life- so I was spoiled with options!
T.H. P.: What is your all time favorite country song?
Peyton: That's a hard one... I really love Burning House by Cam. 
T.H. P.: Are you a cat or dog person?
Peyton: I am definitely a dog person- (I have 3) but I also love cats!!
T.H. P.:
 Sweet, what kind of dogs do you have?Peyton: My first dog is a 100 lb Black Lab named Zola, who definitely thinks she is a lap dog! Then there is Katniss, a very very sweet orange and white Border Collie who also thinks she is a lap dog. My last dog is Cinna, (get it? Katniss and Cinna are from the Hunger Games!)- and he is a Mini Aussie. He definitely is my trouble maker.
T.H. P.: What makes you feel confident?
Peyton: Having people laugh at my jokes definitely gives me a sense of confidence. I get nervous if I can't make people laugh!

T.H. P.: That’s awesome! What is a comedy you love?
Peyton: My favorite comedy would for sure have to be Deadpool. It is the perfect mix of action and hilarious-ness!!


Awesome answers Peyton!!! Thank you for checking out her blog post and if you have any questions or would like to book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bre and Trent's Big Wedding Day - St John Vianney Church - Maple Hill, KS - Topeka Weddings

Parker Turner - Washburn Rural Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Talan Robertson - Washburn Rural Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Nora's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Zach and Kate's Engagement Session - Ted Ensley Gardens at Shawnee Lake at Sunset - Topeka Wedding Photographer

Interview with Maddy Hladky - Washburn Rural High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Keegan - Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Cassie and Brandon's amazing day! The Beacon Wedding Venue - Topeka Wedding Photography

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Interview with Riley Mohler - Silver Lake High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits