Interview with Taylor Croucher - Seaman High Class of 2018 - Topeka's Best Senior Portrait Photographers

 If I had to say one specific thing I loved about Taylor's shoot was when she smiled, I was mesmerized. She has such a pretty smile!!! We started off in the country and then headed into town and got photos in Osage City. The weather was so absolutely beautiful and so perfect for her session. We really enjoyed ourselves and the locations were great for her. I especially enjoyed having her mom and dad tag along and they actually were able to get some of her best smiles she gave me during her session!!! She's a sweet girl with a really great family. Super awesome to meet them. I love how her photos turned out. I know you'll love them too! Make sure to check out her interview and at the very bottom make sure to check out her slideshow. It's really cool!!
T.H. Peterson: What’s your favorite thing about being a student at Seaman High?
Taylor: My favorite thing about school would probably be the teachers. They always joke around and have fun and help me if I need it. They just make the classes better.
T.H. P.: What’s your biggest pet peeve when it comes to school?
Taylor: My biggest pet peeve about school would probably be when people always try to take my food.
T.H. P.: What movie could you watch over and over and never get tired of?
Taylor: Spirit, The Notebook, Lilo and Stich, Deadpool, etc.
T.H. P.: If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
Taylor: If I had to eat one thing for the rest of my life it would probably be brownies because why not.
T.H. P.: What are you plans after high school?
Taylor: Now that its my last year I'm not sure what I'm going to do but I would like to work with animals or showing my artistic abilities.
T.H. P.: What is some good advice that has helped you in life and who gave it to you?
Taylor:"you dont have to be like everyone else. You be who you wanna be not what others want you to be."
T.H. P.: What is your favorite summer activity?
Taylor: My favorite summer activity is swimming, pretty original. 
T.H. P.: Best advice your mom ever gave you.Taylor: "you need to stand up and be the bigger person. Dont stoop down to there level."
T.H. P.: We had a great time on your session, what was your favorite part?
Taylor: My favorite part out of the session was probably all the jokes made just to try to make me laugh/smile.
T.H. P.: What are you looking forward to in your senior year?
Taylor: I'm looking forward to getting my stuff done and getting out. I'm looking forward to being independent and experiencing new things and new people so I can see what the next chapter in my life is going to be.




To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com Did you enjoy these sneak peeks? Check out her slideshow movie!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janie and Jovie - Newborn session with Twins! Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Check out my assistant Sarah's family! Awesome generation portrait session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Alexias's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's maternity and newborn photographers

Tracer's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Sawyer's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Diego's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Ellie and Jeanathan - Spring Session in the Studio - Topeka Kid's Photographer

Declan's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers