Fannin Wedding - Todd and Jessica's Breathtaking Celebration - Victorian Veranda Inn


There really aren't sufficient words to describe Todd and Jessica's day. I remember when I met them they were so nice and laid back and just the most loving couple. I knew their wedding would be special. They have literally been together for 15 years. They were ready to get married. I knew that their love was strong and that's what weddings are all about. That's what I love capturing at weddings so much! 
So we showed up to Victorian Veranda Country Inn north of Lawrence out in the country. I've been there before but it's changed quite a bit. It is such a beautiful location for a wedding. I highly recommend it. They boys were in a jolly mood. The girls were excited and so happy. And Jessica was glowing. She was absolutely radiant. I was taken back when I saw her. She was so beautiful.

The day went off without a hitch. It was absolutely perfect. The day that Jessica and Todd dreamed of for so long. I sincerely feel so honored to have been part of such a beautiful and special day. I can't help but feel so happy and even emotional looking at these photos, this family, these moments and know they have such a strong foundation to their relationship. Thank you Todd and Jessica for allowing us to be there. I truly wish the best for you guys. Make sure you watch the video below. You will love it, trust me.







This is always my most favorite part! The video!
Turn the lights down, the sound up, sit back and enjoy!! So many beautiful moments. Get the tissues!!!

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this information, Looking for the perfect wedding photographer in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho? Look no further! Katya Higgins Photography beautifully captures every moment, ensuring your special day is forever remembered in stunning imagery.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Janie and Jovie - Newborn session with Twins! Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Popkess family at Ward Meade - Beautiful Spring Mini Session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Alexias's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's maternity and newborn photographers

Diego's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Declan's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Ellie and Jeanathan - Spring Session in the Studio - Topeka Kid's Photographer

Kayson's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Cove's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers