Interview with Ariel Sherer - Class of Rossville High - Class of 2018 - Sunflower Micro Sessions


 I decided to do a blog post specifically for our last session of our sunflower micro sessions last Saturday. We normally photograph young children for the micros but we had Ariel, who is going to be a senior this year at Rossville High, and I told her I thought it would be cool if we treated it like a normal senior session and blogged and asked her interview questions. She was down and I absolutely love how her portraits turned out. She did amazing! She has such a confident and beautiful smile. It was a great way to end our sessions that night! She was very nice and easy going and I loved her laugh! Here are some of the shots from her shoot that I especially loved!
T.H. Peterson: You live in Rossville. What is something you really like about your town?
Ariel: Something really nice about living is such a small town are the people. Everybody knows everybody, so it's easy to connect and make friends with everybody around you. Your whole town is your support system, and organizing city-wide activities is becomes a no-hassle job and lots of fun!
T.H. P.: What are your plans after high school?
Ariel: I want to be a coroner. So my plans are take the pre-med pathway, major in Anthropology, and of course go to med-school.
T.H. P.: 
What is something you enjoyed about your shoot with us?

Ariel: I loved how enthusiastic Tommy was throughout the whole shoot! He's also very easy to work with and knows exactly what he's doing.
T.H. P.: Favorite movie you've ever seen?
Ariel: My favorite movie so far is Iron Jawed Angels. It's a movie about the women's rights movement in the early 1910's. They not only fight for the right to vote, but they even push that women aren't objects. This movie portrays that with the right mindset and work ethic, anything can be accomplished. It's a very empowering movie for young women and I definitely recommend it.
T.H. P.: What is your secret power?
Ariel: My secret power is my confidence. I'm still working on myself everyday, but what I think sets me aside from most girls my age is that I really push what others think of me aside and focus on what I want for myself. Girls put so much pressure on each other to act or dress a certain way instead of being accepted for who they are. My goal is to always be myself and to show other girls that you don't need to change to make other people happy.

T.H. P.: What song brings you back to your childhood?
Ariel: I love to sing, and a song I really cherish is "Part of your world" from The Little Mermaid. That song was the first song that I ever performed at Rossville's Tall Corn Festival.


To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bre and Trent's Big Wedding Day - St John Vianney Church - Maple Hill, KS - Topeka Weddings

Parker Turner - Washburn Rural Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Ean Winsor - Holton High School Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Talan Robertson - Washburn Rural Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Nora's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Zach and Kate's Engagement Session - Ted Ensley Gardens at Shawnee Lake at Sunset - Topeka Wedding Photographer

Interview with Maddy Hladky - Washburn Rural High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Keegan - Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Cassie and Brandon's amazing day! The Beacon Wedding Venue - Topeka Wedding Photography