Interview with Kayla Nickles - Washburn Rural HS Class of 2018 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits
This lovely young lady is Kayla Nickles and she is one of the sweetest young ladies ever. Her smile is amazing and photographing her was so much fun. We basically kept the whole session downtown which is always fun. She brought several instruments that she plays and that was great incorporating those. She was so easy going and agreeable it was like just hanging out with a friend. I loved her whole session but shooting the session at the end on Kansas Ave at night was pretty awesome. Some of my favorite images from her session happened there. Thank you for checking out Kayla's shoot. It was a blast. Hope you enjoy these! Feel free to comment on the blog or on our facebook page. Thanks!
T.H. Peterson: What is the best thing about going to school at Washburn Rural HS?
Kayla: The best thing about Washburn Rural High School are the opportunities to get involved and to create a family within whatever you become a part of.
T.H. P.: Where do you want to go to college and what do you want to study?
Kayla: My favorite class this year is criminal Justice and my least favorite class is government.
T.H. P.: What did you enjoy most about your shoot with us?
Kayla: What I enjoyed most was taking the pictures with my guitar and the sunglasses.
T.H. P.: If you were to take someone from out of state somewhere in Topeka, where would you go and why?
Kayla: If I were to take someone out of state somewhere in Topeka I would take them to the Kansas Museum of History because their is a lot of of interesting things about our history.
T.H. P.: What would you say is your most useless talent?
Kayla: My most useless talent is that I can flare my nostrils on command.
T.H. P.: What kind of movies do you love the most?
Kayla: I don’t have a specific genre of movies that I love. I watch movies from horror to drama.
T.H. P.: I remember in high school loving marching band but concert band was honestly kind of boring. What do you enjoy most? I think it’s great you brought your instruments.
Kayla: My favorite thing about concert band are the competitions getting to show off what you’ve worked so hard on.
T.H. P.: Tell me about your guitar playing. How long have you played and what do you enjoy playing most?
Kayla: The best advice my mom has ever given me was always try to get involved in school activities.
T.H. P.: Tell me about a time you felt really confident or proud of yourself?
T.H. Peterson: What is the best thing about going to school at Washburn Rural HS?
Kayla: The best thing about Washburn Rural High School are the opportunities to get involved and to create a family within whatever you become a part of.
T.H. P.: Where do you want to go to college and what do you want to study?
Kayla: I want to go to Johnson county community college and go into a nursing program.
T.H. P.: What is your favorite and least favorite class this year?Kayla: My favorite class this year is criminal Justice and my least favorite class is government.
T.H. P.: What did you enjoy most about your shoot with us?
Kayla: What I enjoyed most was taking the pictures with my guitar and the sunglasses.
T.H. P.: If you were to take someone from out of state somewhere in Topeka, where would you go and why?
Kayla: If I were to take someone out of state somewhere in Topeka I would take them to the Kansas Museum of History because their is a lot of of interesting things about our history.
T.H. P.: What would you say is your most useless talent?
Kayla: My most useless talent is that I can flare my nostrils on command.
T.H. P.: What kind of movies do you love the most?
Kayla: I don’t have a specific genre of movies that I love. I watch movies from horror to drama.
T.H. P.: I remember in high school loving marching band but concert band was honestly kind of boring. What do you enjoy most? I think it’s great you brought your instruments.
Kayla: My favorite thing about concert band are the competitions getting to show off what you’ve worked so hard on.
T.H. P.: Tell me about your guitar playing. How long have you played and what do you enjoy playing most?
Kayla: I’ve been playing guitar for at least two years and I love playing rock music like ACDC and Boston.
T.H. P.: Best advice your mom has ever given you.Kayla: The best advice my mom has ever given me was always try to get involved in school activities.
T.H. P.: Tell me about a time you felt really confident or proud of yourself?
Kayla: A time I felt really proud of was when i got a guitar scholarship.
To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com














Comments
Post a Comment