Interview with Megan Fast - Perry-Lecompton High Grad - Class of 2018 - Class of 2018
Recently we photographed Megan Fast from Perry Lecompton High. She is a cool girl with a strong arm! She is a pitcher and so it was great to start off her session showcasing her love for the sport. She has a beautiful smile and even though it was crazy windy that day we had a good time and I love the portraits we got of her. Afterwards we headed downtown to finish her shoot. She is laid back, easy going and was really down for anything. Thankful for the opportunity! Make sure to read her interview too!
T.H. Peterson: What do you like most about going to Perry-Lecompton?
Megan: I like going to Perry-Lecompton because it is a small school where I feel like I can be friends with everyone.
T.H. P.: What is your favorite class so far this year?
Megan: So far my favorite class is Spanish.
T.H. P.: What are your plans after high school?
Megan: My plans after high school are to attend college and play softball.
T.H. P.: How did you get into playing softball?
Megan: I do not feel like I ever just wanted to play softball all of a sudden. I feel like I have grown up loving to play softball and that’s how I got into it.
T.H. P.: What do you like most and least about playing softball?
Megan: My favorite thing about softball is feeling like I am part of a team. My least favorite thing about softball is when you get in a slump, and you have to keep believing in yourself.
T.H. P.: What would you consider a perfect day?
Megan: A perfect day for me would hanging out with my friends.
T.H. P.: What did you enjoy most about your shoot with us?
Megan: I liked that fact that you guys helped to make taking the pictures fun and not awkward.
T.H. P.: What is an older movie you can still watch and love?
Megan: Over the Hedge.
T.H. P.: What band or singer were you obsessed with in jr high?
Megan: One Direction.
T.H. P.: Best place in Topeka to get desert?
Megan: Sheridan’s.
To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com















Comments
Post a Comment