Interview with Mariah Wells - Lyndon High Class of 2019 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits
Mariah's session was truly a treat for me. She did amazing right from the beginning and we were able to get so many amazing images and moments. She had such a pretty smile and genuinely seemed to enjoy herself. One thing I always love is when we click with the senior and their family and that's what happened with our shoot with Mariah. Mariah's mom Joy was there and she helped to make a great session. Mariah goes to Lyndon High but we did her shoot in Topeka and I enjoyed the different locations we went to. It gave her a well rounded session. I liked her outfits too, especially her white dress. It was extremely interesting looking. Overall, a great session and a great experience that was enjoyed by everyone!! Super pumped to share! Also, make sure to check out her interview. Good answers!
T.H. Peterson: What is your favorite thing about going to Lyndon High School?
To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com
MUST SEE!! Check out Mariah's amazing slideshow video!! You'll love it!
T.H. Peterson: What is your favorite thing about going to Lyndon High School?
Mariah: My favorite thing about going to Lyndon is how close we all get in times of need. Everyone is always there for everyone.
T.H. P.: What are you plans after high school?
Mariah: I plan to attend Emporia State University and major in nursing.
T.H. P.: What are you looking forward to most in your senior year?
Mariah: I’m looking forward to making memories with all my classmates one last time before we all go our separate ways.
T.H. P.: What did you like most about your session with us?
Mariah: My favorite part about my session was how much fun I had. I never wanted it to end because I was having so much fun!
T.H. P.: What was the last movie you saw, and what did you think about it?
Mariah: Journey to the Center of the Earth. It was one of my favorite movies as a kid, so I enjoyed watching it again!
T.H. P.: What is your favorite board game?
Mariah: I’m not really sure. Probably Candy Land.
T.H. P.: Favorite place to get dessert in Topeka, and what do you get?
Mariah: Any ice cream place really, but Coldstone is probably my favorite. I usually get the Cookie Doughn’t You Want Some.
T.H. P.: What is your biggest pet peeve?
Mariah: My biggest pet peeve is smacking, I can’t stand it.
T.H. P.: What is something people would be surprised to know about you?
Mariah: People would be surprised to know that I have one foot and one ear that is bigger than the other.
T.H. P.: If you had $500 and you had to spend it in one store in the mall where would you go?
Mariah: I would most likely go to American Eagle.
To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com
MUST SEE!! Check out Mariah's amazing slideshow video!! You'll love it!















Comments
Post a Comment