Interview with Ryely Seals - SFT Class of 2019 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits


 Ryely is a BIG DUDE! I'm 6'2 and I still was staring up at him. You definitely notice him but something else you notice very quickly is just how nice and friendly he is. He was easy to photograph. We had a lot of fun and our session was really laid back and easygoing. I enjoyed getting a good variety of different looks for him. Normally we shoot closer to sunset but with him we did these more in the middle of the day and honestly we got some very unique and interesting looks because of doing that time of day! I'm really happy with how they turned out and I'm super happy that I got to do these!! Thanks for checking out his shoot. Hope you enjoy!
T.H. Peterson: What do you like most about SFT?

Ryely: I really enjoy the size of the school, I know everyone and that is nice.

T.H. P.: What are your plans after high school?

Ryely: I would like to go play football at the next level, I would also like to go to a technical college and do lineman stuff.

T.H. P.: What is your favorite class this year?

Ryely: I would have to say my energy science class.

T.H. P.: What is your dream job?

Ryely: If I had to choose I would like to work for BNSF.

T.H. P.: Fav NFL team.  Favorite player?

Ryely: For sure JJ Watt he just has an edge, he plays with such enthusiasm and heart.

T.H. P.: What did you like most about your shoot w us?

Ryely: It was really fun, zero stress on my part.

T.H. P.: What do you consider your best qualities?

Ryely: I’m outgoing and I tend to forgive pretty quickly.

 T.H. P.: Dream vehicle?
Ryely: Defiantly the Hennessey Venom F5.
T.H. P.: Favorite thing your mom cooks? 
Ryely: My dad cooks most of the time but when she does cook it would have to be Cereal.
T.H. P.: Funniest person you know.
Ryely: Myself....




 To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bre and Trent's Big Wedding Day - St John Vianney Church - Maple Hill, KS - Topeka Weddings

Parker Turner - Washburn Rural Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Ean Winsor - Holton High School Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Talan Robertson - Washburn Rural Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Nora's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Zach and Kate's Engagement Session - Ted Ensley Gardens at Shawnee Lake at Sunset - Topeka Wedding Photographer

Interview with Maddy Hladky - Washburn Rural High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Keegan - Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Cassie and Brandon's amazing day! The Beacon Wedding Venue - Topeka Wedding Photography