Interview with Zach Doty - Seaman High - Class of 2019 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits


 Zach's shoot was so much fun. It was a perfect fall afternoon. Zach is a fun dude to hang out with and he was up for whatever. We did these at Wooster Barn. A wedding venue that belongs to friends of the family. I was surprised that I never heard of this place but it was so awesome that I'll definitely recommend it from here on out! Here's a handful of our favorites along with an interview! Thanks for checking it out!
T.H. Peterson: What do you like most about Seaman High?

Zach: What I like most about seaman high is the atmosphere the school has and how everyone treats each other.

T.H. P.: Favorite class this year?

Zach: My favorite class this year is personal finance because you learn about things you are actually going to use in your life.

T.H. P.: Fishing or bow hunting. What do you like more?

Zach: I enjoy hunting more than I enjoy fishing.

T.H. P.: How long have you hunted?

Zach: I’ve been hunting since the 5th grade.

T.H. P.: Most proudest moment fishing or hunting?

Zach: The most proudest/exciting moment I’ve had hunting has to be when I shot my first buck with a bow.

T.H. P.: Something you liked about your shoot with us?

Zach: What I liked most about the shoot with you was being able to pick what I wanted.

T.H. P.: Describe yourself as a student?

Zach: outgoing.

 T.H. P.: What other outdoor activities do you enjoy?

Zach: I enjoy everything outdoors I hate being locked up inside.

T.H. P.: Dream vehicle?

Zach: Dream vehicle is a 1985 Chevy pickup.

T.H. P.: Favorite song on the radio right now.

Zach: Drunk girl for the song by Chris Janson.





To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bre and Trent's Big Wedding Day - St John Vianney Church - Maple Hill, KS - Topeka Weddings

Parker Turner - Washburn Rural Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Talan Robertson - Washburn Rural Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Maddy Hladky - Washburn Rural High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Cassie and Brandon's amazing day! The Beacon Wedding Venue - Topeka Wedding Photography

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Interview with Julian Ferrer - Osage City Class of 2027 - Osage County's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Riley Mohler - Silver Lake High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Brek Wahlmeier - Hayden High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Zach and Kate's Engagement Session - Ted Ensley Gardens at Shawnee Lake at Sunset - Topeka Wedding Photographer