Interview with Grace Deters - Mission Valley Class of 2020 - Topeka's Best Senior Portrait Photographers
Grace had a really awesome senior session! It was cloudy, but that gave her such vibrant colors in her session! We were able to shoot in a few “new” places at Gage Park, utilizing an area that I have never used before! She did spectacular! I loved how the different locations we used at the Discovery Center changed up her entire look and background! We finished at the Kansas History Museum where Grace really got some great shots as the sun set! She had a great smile, really relaxed. She was also totally willing to try anything! We really enjoyed our time with Grace and her mom, and thank you for checking out her session!
T.H. Peterson: What are your plans after high school?
Grace: I enjoy Dierks Bentley T.H. P: What activities have you been involved in during high school?
To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com
T.H. Peterson: What are your plans after high school?
Grace: I plan to go to nursing school to get my RN and then BSN. I want to work in Pediatrics. I also want to eventually have my Nurse Practitioner License.
T.H. P: What is your favorite junk food?
Grace: Definitely Donuts
T.H. P: What is your favorite Netflix series right now?
Grace: Probably Greys Anatomy even though I’m all caught up.
T.H. P: What did you like most about your session with us?
Grace: It was adventurous. I don’t think I would’ve been able to take the pictures I did with different people.
T.H. P: What is your favorite type of music? Band/Artist?Grace: I enjoy Dierks Bentley T.H. P: What activities have you been involved in during high school?
Grace: In high school I have done FFA, FCCLA, NHS, KAYs, basketball, and volleyball
T.H. P: Who has influenced you the most in your life to this point?
Grace: My mom. She always worked for what she wanted even if it meant going back to school.
T.H. P: What will you miss most about high school?
Grace: Living at home.
T.H. P: Name a memorable time you had in high school?
Grace: Attending state basketball
T.H. P: What are your favorite places to eat?
Grace: Panda Express, The Pennant, and the Chinese place in Dillons.
To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com















Comments
Post a Comment