Interview with Meghan Newberry - Lyndon High Class of 2020 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits
Meghan is a very unique young lady. She was a great model and her session was incredible. Truly. Since it was raining yesterday, I knew that shooting her session might be a challenge. But they decided to do them anyway, and I was determined to create something very fun and unique for them! And the results did not disappoint. It was cold, windy, rainy but we went outside anyway and used it creatively!!! I absolutely love what we came out with and I think it really made her personality shine!! I also love the first images. We did those inside the Jayhawk theater. Very iconic and beautiful location. Enjoy her session and I really love her answers!
T.H. Peterson: What do you like most about going to Lyndon High?
Meghan: I love the teachers. With going to a small school, I am able to create close relationships with my teachers. They don't just teach me lessons that will help me graduate but lessons that will help me outside the classroom and in life. T.H. P.:What are your plans after high school?
Meghan: I plan to follow whatever plans God has for me. T.H. P.: What did you like most about your session with us?
Meghan: I liked that it was very personal. I didn't feel like I was forced into an awkward pose or setup. T.H. P.: What are you looking forward to most for your last year of high school?
Meghan: I look forward to being the top drummer in my band and working alongside my friend Kaitlyn in Student Council and National Honors Society. T.H. P.:Favorite place to eat?
Meghan: My aunt Christina's kitchen. T.H. P.:Favorite thing on Netflix?
Meghan: The Flash all the way!! T.H. P.:What song brings you back to your childhood?
Meghan: Any song by Third Day. T.H. P.: Describe yourself in 3 words.
Meghan: Dorky, sarcastic, and helpful. T.H. P.: What is some great advice your mother has given you?
Meghan: Be aware of your surroundings, of those who are around you, and how you are affecting them. T.H. P.:What fictional character would make a great president?
Meghan: Daniel A. Wing from the Legend series by Marie Lu.
T.H. Peterson: What do you like most about going to Lyndon High?
Meghan: I love the teachers. With going to a small school, I am able to create close relationships with my teachers. They don't just teach me lessons that will help me graduate but lessons that will help me outside the classroom and in life. T.H. P.:What are your plans after high school?
Meghan: I plan to follow whatever plans God has for me. T.H. P.: What did you like most about your session with us?
Meghan: I liked that it was very personal. I didn't feel like I was forced into an awkward pose or setup. T.H. P.: What are you looking forward to most for your last year of high school?
Meghan: I look forward to being the top drummer in my band and working alongside my friend Kaitlyn in Student Council and National Honors Society. T.H. P.:Favorite place to eat?
Meghan: My aunt Christina's kitchen. T.H. P.:Favorite thing on Netflix?
Meghan: The Flash all the way!! T.H. P.:What song brings you back to your childhood?
Meghan: Any song by Third Day. T.H. P.: Describe yourself in 3 words.
Meghan: Dorky, sarcastic, and helpful. T.H. P.: What is some great advice your mother has given you?
Meghan: Be aware of your surroundings, of those who are around you, and how you are affecting them. T.H. P.:What fictional character would make a great president?
Meghan: Daniel A. Wing from the Legend series by Marie Lu.
To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com












Comments
Post a Comment