Ellie's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Best newborn photographers











Ellie is the perfect blend of Casey and Ryan, and she is blessed with such great parents!!  We have been photographing them for a while and when we shot their engagement picture, we knew right then that they had such an awesome sense of humor! Seeing them take that next stop and getting married, then starting a family is surreal for us. Ellie had some of the cutest little toes we have ever seen! And she has quite a bit of hair for a newborn. We had such an awesome session?  Thank you for checking it out.
 T.H. Peterson: How did you find out you were pregnant? Was it a shock or expected?

Casey: A couple weeks after our honeymoon, I took 2 pregnancy tests, both were negative. A week later I was cleaning my house and found another test and decided to take it, but knew it would be negative. I threw it away right after taking it and went to work. When I came home, I went to throw something else away and saw the test with 2 pink lines! It was definitely a shock for both of us!



T.H. P.: How did you announce it to your family?  Did you do a gender reveal?
Casey: We told each member of our families in our own special way. My (Casey’s) mom went with us to our 20 week ultrasound and found out the gender. We had both our families over for the reveal. We found out by using a fishing reel to “reel” open a tote that had pink balloons in it. 

T.H. P.: What was the first thing you thought when you saw Ellie?
Casey: When we first saw Ellie, they put her on my chest and I was just so relieved, thankful, and also in complete disbelief that she was really ours! 
T.H. P.: What kind of food did you crave when you were pregnant?  What foods did you avoid?
Casey: Early in my pregnancy it seemed like I was craving something new every week: hot dogs, donuts, apples, salad, etc. It was weird. By the end of my pregnancy I was really sweets, especially Dairy Queen ice cream! I don’t think I ever had a certain food that I avoided or didn’t crave because I was pregnant.
T.H. P.: What was your favorite part about your newborn session with us?  
Casey: Our favorite part was getting to see her in all the different outfits, scenes, and poses. We are constantly in awe of how beautiful and funny she is. She is the best baby and did so good! We are so lucky that she is ours.



To book your own newborn session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bre and Trent's Big Wedding Day - St John Vianney Church - Maple Hill, KS - Topeka Weddings

Parker Turner - Washburn Rural Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Talan Robertson - Washburn Rural Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Nora's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Zach and Kate's Engagement Session - Ted Ensley Gardens at Shawnee Lake at Sunset - Topeka Wedding Photographer

Interview with Maddy Hladky - Washburn Rural High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Keegan - Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Cassie and Brandon's amazing day! The Beacon Wedding Venue - Topeka Wedding Photography

Interview with Riley Mohler - Silver Lake High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits