Interview with Celestine Koerner - Shawnee Heights Class of 2021 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits


Celestine or CJ as she likes to be called had one idea for her senior portraits and that was a halloween / jackolantern themed shoot. I was all over it. She did beautifully. We got a very diverse look of images in a short amount of time. I knew when we showed up and her jaw dropped from seeing the jack-o-lanterns that she was going to be awesome to photograph. Her excitement level was through the roof. These are my favorite types of shoots to do. Ones where the senior has a great idea and I can help make their vision come true! It was a blast and I know she had a great time too!
T.H. Peterson:  Favorite thing about Halloween?

Celestine: My favorite thing about Halloween is being able to dress up.

T.H. P.: What are you dressing up this year as?

Celestine: I am going as a gothic/steampunk witch or vampire for Halloween.

T.H. P.: Why is Halloween your favorite holiday? 

Celestine: Halloween is my favorite holiday because nobody really judges you for what you decide to wear on that day because if you decided to dress up as a vampire any other day people will judge you and some would not be very nice about it either.

T.H. P.:  What did you like about your session with us? 

Celestine: I love almost everything about the session. I loved the pumpkin and the smoke bombs the most and when you asked if I had any ideas for a picture.

T.H. P.: Plans after high school? 

Celestine: I plan on getting a job after heigh school but I don’t know what I want to do yet.

T.H. P.: What is your secret power?

Celestine: My secret power is invisibility because I can be very quiet.


T.H. P.: Favorite place to eat in Topeka 

Celestine: My favorite place to eat at in Topeka is either Huhot, Cracker Barrel, Bobos, or cooks American grill.

T.H. P.:  How would you describe your friends?

Celestine: I would describe my friends as kind, playful, and reliable people even though they can annoy me at times.

T.H. P.: Something good that has come out of the covid lockdowns

Celestine: Something good that has come out of the Covid lockdowns for me is getting to be home with my pets.





To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bre and Trent's Big Wedding Day - St John Vianney Church - Maple Hill, KS - Topeka Weddings

Parker Turner - Washburn Rural Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Ean Winsor - Holton High School Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Talan Robertson - Washburn Rural Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Nora's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Zach and Kate's Engagement Session - Ted Ensley Gardens at Shawnee Lake at Sunset - Topeka Wedding Photographer

Interview with Maddy Hladky - Washburn Rural High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Keegan - Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Cassie and Brandon's amazing day! The Beacon Wedding Venue - Topeka Wedding Photography