Interview with Kynlea Heydenreich - Seaman HS Class of 2022 - Topeka's Best Senior Portrait Photographers
T.H. Peterson: What are some positive habits that you have picked up in high school that will help you in college?
Kynlea: To always stay positive even through the worst and never give up.T.H. P.: What was the last movie you saw and what did you think about it?
Kynlea: Fatherhood. It was such an amazing movie about real life situations. I could probably watch it 100 times.
T.H. P.: What song comes to mind when you think about your high school?
T.H. P.: How do you feel about being a senior? Honestly, soooo scared.
T.H. P.: What would people be surprised to learn about you?
Kynlea: That I have crazy OCD and things have to be a certain way or I will lose it.
T.H. P.: Favorite place to eat:
Kynlea: The Wheelbarrow
T.H. P.: Funniest memory from High School: Literally every class in
Kynlea: Junior English. That class was crazy and made my day every time.T.H. P.: Favorite part of your session with us:
Kynlea: My favorite part was kicking water at Charles.T.H. P.: If you could spend a day with any celebrity, and you had to spend a million dollars with them, who would it be and how would you spend the money?
Kynlea: would spend the day with Ian Somerhalder and probably go shopping, get a few dogs, and then give the rest to friends and family.T.H. P.: Who is the most influential person in your life?
Kynlea: My parents are the most influential people in my life because they showed that I have to work for what I want and that family is always first.














Comments
Post a Comment