Ava Large - Topeka West HS Class of 2022 - Topeka's Best Senior Portrait Photographers
Ava has been a client of ours for over a decade, so we were super thrilled to shoot her senior session! She has a great smile and a really positive personality! We remember her as a little girl when she was modeling during their family shoot. She really looks like a model in these senior pics! How adorable! Congratulations on your senior year Ava!
T.H. Peterson: How do you feel about being a senior?
Ava: I am so excited to be a senior finally.T.H. P.: What are you looking forward to the most in your senior year?
Ava: Making the last of my high school memories with my friends and family.T.H. P.: What plans do you have after high school?
Ava: After high school I plan on going to college and getting a degree in Neuropsychology.T.H. P.: If you could have any job you wanted, what would it be and why?
Ava: I'm not sure, but something that would require me to learn more and get paid for it.T.H. P.: If you could spend the day with any celebrity, who would you pick and what would you do?
Ava: If I could spend the day with any celebrity, I would pick Robin Willams and go spend the day at Disney World.T.H. P.: What is something people would be surprised to learn about you?
Ava: My first car is a Lexus, and I bought it by myself.T.H. P.: What was your favorite part of your session with us?
Ava: The real question is what wasn’t my favorite part of the session. I had so much fun and loved the photos.T.H. P.: Who has influenced you the most in your life so far?
Ava: I’d probably have to say that my mom has influenced me the most in life so far. I don't know what I’d do without her.T.H. P.: What are some activities you are involved in and what do you love about them?
Ava: I'm in choir, and one of the things I love most about choir is all the fun concerts we do.T.H. P.: Do you have any advice for surviving high school for incoming freshmen ?
Ava: Some advice that I would give to any incoming freshman is to get involved in anything and everything because it just makes high school much more fun.To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com















Comments
Post a Comment