Interview with Colton Winsor - Silver Lake Class of 2022 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits
T.H. Peterson: Who do you look more like, mom or dad?
Colton: I look more like Dad. Hair like mom. I got my mom's attitude.
T.H. P.: How often have you been mistaken for an adult?
Colton: A lot more times than I wish. One time I went out to eat with my mom and they thought we were on a date. That was weird. They also give me the bill quite frequently and ask me what kind of drink I would like and start listing what's on tap.
T.H. P.: What was one of the best parts about your senior session with us?
Colton: The jokes were the best part. Everyone was friendly and made me laugh the entire time.
T.H. P.: How long have you and your best friend know each other and do you remember when you became best friends?
Colton: We have known each other since kindergarten and have been friends since 1st grade. We have played sports together and our moms were friends so we always hung out. My mom took us to Hooter's for my birthday and we also played on a ball team together that summer between kindergarten and first grade.
T.H. P.: What are your plans after high school?
Colton: I plan on either going to a tech school or signing the Local IBEW 304 books to work on becoming an apprentice lineman.
T.H. P.: What activities are you involved in and how they helped shape you as an adult?
Colton: I played football most of my grade school, junior high and high school years. Football helped me learn how to stand up for myself and helped build confidence in myself.
T.H. P.: What kind of shenanigans do you in Calvin get into? Describe one of your funniest memories with him.
Colton: Me, Calvin and a few friends were at a haunted house out in a neighboring county. The cops showed up due to the no trespassing signs. Everyone takes off running and we all get to the car. The cop pulls his gun and Calvins hands went up faster than I have ever seen him move. We laughed so hard. We like to go mudding and hang out with friends also.
T.H. P.: Name one thing that you will miss about living at home and one thing you’ll miss about high school and why.
Colton: I will miss being able to live for free when I move out of home. The one thing I will miss most about high school is seeing my friends. My plans are to travel with my apprenticeship and it may be a bit before I can see them again.
T.H. P.: If you could drive any vehicle regardless of the price what would you drive and why.
Colton: 2004 6.0 Powerstroke because it is my dream truck. I like the way they look.
T.H. P.: What kind of emotions do you have about leaving home and going out into the world?
Colton: I am excited to see the world outside of Kansas and see what I can accomplish.
To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com
Colton and Calvin are great kids. I am Colton's grandma and these are the best pictures. Thank you for doing such a wonderful job.
ReplyDeleteAwesome picture ! Colton our 1st grandbaby, handsome kids! Jessica you are awesome, too. Love Grandma Grandpa know
ReplyDelete