Interview with Trey Bazil - Lyndon High Class of 2022 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits Photographers
Thanks for checking out his shoot. Definitely worth taking a look, enjoy!
T.H. Peterson: What are you enjoying most about your senior year?
Trey: Just how layed back the year had been and how easy school is.
T.H. P.: What do you enjoy more, basketball or football?
Trey: I enjoy football more.
T.H. P.: Favorite memory from both sports?
Trey: Favorite football memory is going to Centralia and beating them in one of the biggest playoff upsets last year. My favorite basketball memory is going to play in the state tournament at k state last year.
T.H. P.: What did you enjoy most about your shoot with us?
Trey: I really enjoyed being able to go to multiple destinations to take photos.
T.H. P.: What are your plans after you're done with high school?
Trey: I want to join the union and become a lineman.
T.H. P.: What would you go back and do differently if you could go back to starting high school over?
Trey: I would try a lot harder in the classroom and in the weight room.
T.H. P.: How would your friends describe you? How would your dad describe you?
Trey: I think they would describe me as outgoing and confident.
T.H. P.: What is your favorite junk food?
Trey: Nerd ropes.
T.H. P.: Favorite fishing memory.
Trey: It’s always a great memory to catch a new personal best fish or just a big fish in general.
T.H. P.: You can only listen to one band or singer for the rest of the year, who is it going to be? Trey: I would have to say Morgan Wallen.To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com
Comments
Post a Comment