Alyssa and Ian say I do - Lawrence, KS ceremony - Beautiful fall wedding
We were invited to take photograph this small and intimate gathering of Alyssa and Ian committing their lives to each other. It was beautiful. It was chilly but the love they displayed kept everyone warm inside. It was an emotional moment as they read their vows to each other. It was an occasion of second chances, as they described it. It warmed my heart and put a huge smile on my face. A very sweet occasion and very special having their children and family there with them.
Tommy and Holly Peterson
tommy@thpetersonphoto.com
785.793.2492 | 785.213.0812
Scranton, KS
785.793.2492 | 785.213.0812
Scranton, KS
This blog is really helpful for me as I want award-winning brand photography services in Norfolk. Keep sharing such blogs.
ReplyDeleteSmall Business Planner
Thanks for sharing this informative post, if anyone looking for wedding videographer packages, after using their services, i must say they are the best in business.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis blog is really informative for me as I was looking for fashion photography hire services in London, keep sharing such blogs.
ReplyDeletephotoshoot studio