Interview with Lexis Berndt - Silver Lake High School Class of 2023 - Topeka's Best Senior Photographers


We met up with Lexis and her mom at Gage Park and we immediately noticed how beautiful Lexis is!  She has such gorgeous, long blonde hair and really pretty eyes and a great smile!  She was so easygoing and fun to work with!  We ended the shoot with some great portraits of her at the Governor’s Mansion.  She laughed at our silly jokes and we captured some amazing smiles!  Here are some of our favorites from her session!


T.H. Peterson: What activities are you involved in and how have they shaped your life?

Lexis: I am involved in volleyball and track. They have shaped my life by bringing new people into my life, new opportunities, and teaching me how to deal with adversity.


T.H. P.: What weird habit do you have when you’re nervous and how long has it been going on? (Ex. tap your foot, twirl your fingers, etc.)

Lexis: One weird habit I do when I’m nervous is either I bounce my leg or I bite my finger nails off without noticing. I would say this has been going on since I was about 9 years old.


T.H. P.: What advice do you have for incoming freshmen?

Lexis:  My advice to incoming freshmen would be enjoy the time you have in high school and don’t take anything for granted. Also live your life to the fullest everyday because you don’t know what the next day holds for you.


T.H. P.: Where do you imagine yourself 10 years from now?

Lexis:  10 years from now I imagine myself living in my own home, being a neonatal nurse, and hopefully married and having kids.


T.H. P.: What is one outrageous thing you desperately want to try before you die?

Lexis:  I wouldn’t say there is anything outrageous I would want to do but before I die I would love to travel overseas and see a lot of different countries.


T.H. P.: What is your greatest fear and have you ever tried to face it?

Lexis:  My biggest fear would be getting eaten by a shark and I would say I have semi-faced it by swimming in the ocean before but not close enough to a shark.


T.H. P.: If you could go back and change one thing, what would it be?

Lexis:  If I could go back and change one thing it would be to not let others words affect you as a person and be yourself at all times.


T.H. P.: What was  your favorite part about your session with us?

Lexis:  My favorite part of my session was that they loved to joke around and have a fun time. I am not somebody who usually enjoys pictures and they make me nervous but Tommy and his assistants made me feel comfortable with all their jokes when I was taking my pictures.






To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check out my assistant Sarah's family! Awesome generation portrait session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

Ellis's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Lulana's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Carlie's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Interview with Alexus Smith - Royal Valley Class of 2024 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Blake Dean on the blog - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Kingston's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Tracer's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Sawyer's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers