Larry and Carolyn elope at Wilson Lake - Beautiful summer celebration at the lake - Kansas Wedding Photographer

Wow! Photographing Larry and Carolyn’s elopement was straight up amazing! They are from Topeka but found Wilson Lake while looking online and Carolyn said she HAD to get married there! They planned it out and had their ceremony right on the water. It was a bright and sunny morning and it was absolutely gorgeous. The blue skies made the most perfect backdrop and it was one of the most scenic locations I’ve ever shot at. I would highly recommend a visit as it is in my opinion one of the coolest locations I’ve ever been to in Kansas.

Larry and Carolyn are such a cute couple. They are crazy about each other and it was very special to be able to be a part of something like this with them! I felt honored to be able to witness such a loving and beautiful event. They had so many beautiful moments and portraits. Here are just a few of my favorites. I hope you enjoy! And a big congrats to these guys. I wish all the best for you.




























 To book your own wedding or session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bre and Trent's Big Wedding Day - St John Vianney Church - Maple Hill, KS - Topeka Weddings

Parker Turner - Washburn Rural Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Talan Robertson - Washburn Rural Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Nora's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Zach and Kate's Engagement Session - Ted Ensley Gardens at Shawnee Lake at Sunset - Topeka Wedding Photographer

Interview with Maddy Hladky - Washburn Rural High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Keegan - Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Cassie and Brandon's amazing day! The Beacon Wedding Venue - Topeka Wedding Photography

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Interview with Riley Mohler - Silver Lake High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits