Interview with Jaxon Padilla - Washburn Rural High Class of 2023 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

We had so much fun with Jaxon and his parents at his senior photoshoot!  He was a natural in front of the camera, really laid back and chill, and had some AMAZING portraits!  I even commented at how easily he smiled. It was so good! He was such a great sport and laughed at all of our jokes, you can tell he is super comfortable in front of the camera!  We had such great weather for his session, and the sunset on the football field at WARU was dynamite! Soccer is his passion and I feel like we really captured that.  We loved all of his images, but here are a few of our favorites! Definitely one of our favorite seniors of the year!

T.H. Peterson:  What do you like most about going to Washburn Rural? Jaxon:  The success of the school’s sports and my friends being there. 


T.H. P.:  What class are you looking forward to most this year? 

Jaxon:  I am looking forward to taking Culinary Arts to increase my already amazing cooking skills. 


T.H. P.:  What has been your proudest moment playing soccer? 

Jaxon:  My proudest moment in soccer would have to be when my club team was recognized at a Sporting KC game and I was playing with all my friends on that team.

T.H. P.:  Worst injury playing? 

Jaxon:  My worst injury from soccer was straining my hip flexor. 


T.H. P.:  What are your plans after high school? 

Jaxon:  I plan on going to college and I’m currently undecided on what I will study.  Maybe Architecture.

T.H. P.:  What is something you enjoyed about your shoot with us? 

Jaxon:  I enjoyed the funny jokes you guys kept saying to make me laugh. 


T.H. P.:  Favorite food your mom makes? 

Jaxon:  Being a breakfast person, my favorite dish that she makes is chocolate chip pancakes. 


T.H. P.:  Advice your dad has given you that will stick with you? 

Jaxon:  Advice that he has given me is “Don’t be a knucklehead”.


T.H. P.:  Last movie you saw. What did you think? 

Jaxon:  The last movie I saw was Top Gun: Maverick. I thought it was entertaining and different than the movies I typically watch. 


T.H. P.:  Favorite youtube channel. 

Jaxon:  My favorite YouTuber varies quite often. As of right now, my favorite YouTuber is MMG.






To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bre and Trent's Big Wedding Day - St John Vianney Church - Maple Hill, KS - Topeka Weddings

Parker Turner - Washburn Rural Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Ean Winsor - Holton High School Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Talan Robertson - Washburn Rural Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Nora's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Zach and Kate's Engagement Session - Ted Ensley Gardens at Shawnee Lake at Sunset - Topeka Wedding Photographer

Interview with Maddy Hladky - Washburn Rural High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Keegan - Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Cassie and Brandon's amazing day! The Beacon Wedding Venue - Topeka Wedding Photography