Interview with Haylie Fruits - Mission Valley Class of 2023 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits
Haylie’s session was nothing short of amazing. She was not only the perfect
model but she brought along friends and family and they made the session
even more fun! They were animated and hilarious and our time together just
flew by. She had great outfits, our locations were perfect for her and in the end
the images we got were really amazing. She definitely made us look good! She
was the perfect model. Such a sweet young lady. It was an honor to meet and
photograph her! Here’s some of our favorites, check it out!
T.H. Peterson: What are you looking forward to most in your senior year?
Haylie: Mostly just hanging out with friends and enjoying time together! Also,
just completing high school in general, I’ve never been a huge fan of school lol!!
T.H. P.: What are your plans after high school?
Haylie: I plan on going to school at an undecided college to major in nursing! In the future I would love to be a labor and delivery nurse!!
T.H. P.: Have you ever had any bad injuries playing volleyball?
Haylie: I have never had any major injuries from volleyball! maybe just a rolled ankle or two!
T.H. P.: Favorite memories playing?
Haylie: my favorite memories during volleyball are probably just having fun and playing with the team all the time! We all have good team chemistry and it’s always fun creating new relationships or becoming closer with someone and volleyball has definitely brought some pretty cool people into my life!
T.H. P.: What is something you enjoyed about your session with us?
Haylie: I enjoyed how my family could be so involved and how we could just have fun! it wasn’t just taking pictures, it was great conversations and a lot of laughing!
T.H. P.: What is your idea of a fun date?
Haylie: I definitely like to keep things casual so nothing too extravagant , just something where I can get to know them and they can do the same. I’m usually up for anything!!
T.H. P.: If you could visit any country in the world, where would you go?
Haylie: Greece! It’s gorgeous!
T.H. P.: Favorite junk food?
Haylie: Any sort of potato chips, I could quite literally munch a whole bag of chips down in one setting.
T.H. P.: Favorite youtube channel?
Haylie: I have never watched much youtube but probably Emma Chamberlain, we have the same vibe.
T.H. P.: What is something that makes you feel hopeful? Haylie: Something that makes me feel hopeful is my older sister kylie! She has been through some difficult things but always tries her hardest to overcome those obstacles in a very kind and professional manner! As I get older, I'm starting to understand that it is a very important thing for everyone to do. She is my favorite person ever! I can go to her about anything!!To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment