Interview with Taye Kitselman - Lyndon High Class of 2023 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Taye was a great subject! He's from Lyndon but wanted his session in Lawrence and I'm so glad he did! It's a great place with so much color and beauty. We visited several of his favorite places on Mass St.  and were able to get great images of Taye. He was very photogenic and easy to photograph! His session was a lot of fun and we just had the most beautiful evening to shoot in. I'm super thrilled with his session and I'm so glad you're checking it out! Have a great day!

T.H. Peterson: What classes are you enjoying most your senior year?

Taye: I am taking a Creative Art class for the first time this year and am loving it!

 

T.H. P.: What are your plans after graduation?

Taye: I’m not exactly sure what I want to do after graduation, but right now I’m thinking KU for school. Rock Chalk!

T.H. P.: What would you consider a dream job?

Taye: Writing/singing/producing music would be a dream job for me!

T.H. P.: Part of your session was at the Dusty Bookshelf in Lawrence. I really loved that. What are your favorite types of books to read?

Taye: I’ll really read anything (besides Nonfiction 😅), but my favorite genres are historical fiction, realistic fiction, and fantasy.

T.H. P.: What was your favorite part of your session?

Taye: I loved how chill and kind Tommy and Charles were. They were up for anything I wanted and were genuinely excited about the shots they were getting. It was a great experience!

T.H. P.: Favorite outdoor activity?

Taye: I like playing disc golf and reading outdoors.

T.H. P.: How would friends describe you?

Taye: My friends would probably describe me as energetic, generous, and ornery.

T.H. P.: Favorite male and female singers?

Taye: My all-time favorite singer is Taylor Swift, and my favorite male singer is Harry Styles.

T.H. P.: Favorite YouTube channel?

Taye: I don’t really watch YouTube, but I like watching Taylor Swift’s music videos occasionally.

T.H. P.: Any shows on Hulu or Netflix you love?

Taye: I love Friends and Glee!

T.H. P.: Favorite junk food? Taye: I love Pepsi and Dot’s Pretzels!




 To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HIlarious Maternity Session - Luke and Stephany's Baby Bump - Topeka's Funniest Photographers

John and April's beautiful day! Incredible Wedding Celebration at Liquid Art Winery - Manhattan, KS

Interview with Chloe Fox - Topeka West Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Haven Ellenburg - Shawnee Heights High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Jonah Tevis - Topeka West Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Landon DeVader - St Mary's High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Rhett's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Interview with Ayden Crosswhite - Washburn Rural Class of 2026 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Isaiah Withers - Seaman High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits