Amazing senior session with Nicolas Prater - Lyndon High Class of 2023 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits
Photography is an art form that captures the beauty and complexity of life. It is a way to freeze a moment in time and preserve it forever. As a photographer, you meet many people, and each one of them has a unique story to tell. Nicolas is one such person who has left a lasting impression on me.
I remember the day I met Nicolas; he was a bit shy and introverted at first, but I soon learned that he had a fantastic sense of humor. He was genuinely funny, and his smile was infectious. I had to get a little inappropriate with my jokes to make him laugh, but it was worth it. By the end of the shoot, we were both laughing so hard that we practically had tears in our eyes.
Nicolas is a cool kid. He played the guitar, and his love for music was evident. Even though I prefer outdoor shots, his studio portraits were outstanding. They blew my mind.
Sadly, Nicolas was in an accident recently that left him with some physical challenges. He told me that his balance was off, and we had to be careful when posing him. But even that, he was making jokes about. His resilience and positive attitude were inspiring. Despite the challenges he was facing, Nicolas has not lost his sense of humor.
I have to say that I genuinely enjoyed my time with Nicolas. He is a great guy, and I learned a lot from him. He taught me that even when life throws you a curveball, you can still find joy in the small things. He reminded me that laughter is the best medicine and that a smile can brighten up anyone's day.
In conclusion, Nicolas is a shining example of resilience and creativity. His love for music and his positive attitude are an inspiration to all of us. As a photographer, I am grateful to have met Nicolas and captured his essence in my photographs. I hope that his story will inspire others to keep pushing through life's challenges and never lose their sense of humor. Thank you, Nicolas, for being an amazing person and for showing us all what it means to be truly resilient.To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment