Interview with Chase Root - Silver Lake Class of 2024 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits
T.H. Peterson: What are your plans after high school?
Chase: I am currently undecided but leaning towards attending a technical school.
T.H. P.: What would be a dream job?
Chase: Operate my own business.
T.H. P.: What are your earliest memories playing ball?
Chase: My earliest memories were made during flag football. My dad told me if I scored a touchdown he would let me get a rat. I scored several that game.
T.H. P.: Have you ever been injured playing?
Chase: I’ve sprained my ankle almost every year so far.
T.H. P.: What is something you enjoyed about your shoot with us?
Chase: I enjoyed being able to capture all my favorite places.
T.H. P.: Favorite professional athlete?
Chase: Mike Tyson.
T.H. P.: Favorite thing your mom cooks?
Chase: Potato soup.
T.H. P.: What is your super power?
Chase: I can eat really fast.
To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment