Interview with Cade Wilson - Seaman High Class of 2024 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Cade was a blast to photograph. When we showed up, he was hanging out by the football field with his girlfriend. She is literally a cheerleader and his cheerleader too! She was so excited for him and that was really cool to see. We photographed some of them together and that was fun. Cade is definitely a great guy. Genuinely a humble, funny, sweet person and it was my honor to photograph him. I loved his personality and he is very photogenic as well. We took some around Seaman High and then went downtown and got some great shots there as well. He had so many images I loved but here are just some of our favorites. Hope you enjoy! Have a great year Cade!

T.H. Peterson: What are your plans after high school?
Cade: My plans after high school are to join the national guard and go to college.

T.H. P.: What classes are you glad to be done with?

Cade: I am so glad to be done with Chemistry and Math.



T.H. P.: What would you consider a dream job?

Cade: My dream job would be a Pharmacist without all the school.


T.H. P.: What do you like to do in the gym the most?

Cade: My favorite lift to do would definitely be squats.

T.H. P.: What are your fondest memories playing high school football?

Cade: My fondest memory is definitely kickoff team my sophomore year with my friends.

T.H. P.:  What song do you have to play when working out?

Cade: A must have song in the gym is RIP Roach by XXXTENTACION and Ski Mask The Slump God.

T.H. P.: What do you love most about Pixie?

Cade: My favorite thing about Pixie is her quirkiness.

T.H. P.: Best thing mom cooks?

Cade: My favorite dish my mom makes her famous ghetto bread and no bake cookies.

T.H. P.:  What’s your powerlifting total?

Cade: My totals are 1,250.

T.H. P.: Favorite outdoor activity?

Cade: My favorite outdoor activity is basketball with my friends.




To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janie and Jovie - Newborn session with Twins! Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Popkess family at Ward Meade - Beautiful Spring Mini Session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

Emily and Jacob's Magical Wedding at Stony Point Hall - Beautiful Kansas celebration - Lawrence, Topeka, KS Wedding Photographers

Larae's newborn session - Interview with mom and dad - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Skylar's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Alexias's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's maternity and newborn photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Diego's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Declan's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Alayah's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Baby Photographers