Interview with Carter Ulrich - Shawnee Heights Class of 2024 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits
T.H. Peterson: What are your plans after high school?
Carter: I Plan on going to College to play baseball and go into some sort of physical therapy field.
T.H. P.: Earliest memories playing baseball?
Carter: I was about 4 and I remember being in the backyard playing catch with my dad.
T.H. P.: What do you love about baseball so much?
Carter: I love being able to throw the ball hard and make batters look silly.
T.H. P.: What classes are you happy to be done with?
Carter: I’m gonna be happy to be done with Accounting.
T.H. P.: What classes are you enjoying most this year?
Carter: I’ve really enjoyed Anatomy and learning about the human body.
T.H. P.: What would your dream job be?
Carter: I want to be a Physical Therapist but my true dream job would be to be a pitching coach and own my own facility.
T.H. P.: Favorite pro ball player? Why?
Carter: My favorite baseball player is Bobby Witt Jr of the Royals, he’s my favorite because I’m excited to see what he can do when he gets older and gains experience in the league.
T.H. P.: Favorite thing mom cooks?
Carter: I love it when my mom makes lasagna but I also like when she makes homemade pizza.
T.H. P.: What’s a goal you have this year?
Carter: I want to be able to throw a baseball 90mph.
T.H. P.: What’s something you liked about your shoot with us?
Carter: I’m not big on being in photos and smiling in every picture I just don’t feel like I’m myself in those photos, and this one was personal. I was able to wear my hat like I would anyway and I felt like I was in photos that showed my personality.To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment