Interview with Bridge Turnbow - Hayden High Class of 2024 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Great shoot with Bridge! We did these at sunrise, and the sky was beautiful! Bridge did great despite not feeling all that well but he's a trooper! I love the locations we went to and the looks we got! The whole session was great and the colors of the fall foliage was at it's peak, I believe so we really lucked out! Thankful for the opportunity to make these for Bridge. He was fun to hang out with! These are some of my favorites! Check it out!

T.H. Peterson: How's your senior year going?

Bridge: Alright.

T.H. P.: What are your plans after high school? Bridge: Washburn Tech

T.H. P.: What would your dream job be?

Bridge: A professional athlete.

T.H. P.: What classes are you glad to be done with?

Bridge: Speech and English

T.H. P.: What is something you liked about your session with us?

Bridge: It was really laid back. You never pushed me to do anything that I didn't want to.

T.H. P.: What is your superpower?

Bridge: (Laughing) "Self destruction."  Actually,  it's my dark humor.

T.H. P.: What are your earliest memories playing baseball and football?

Bridge: I love baseball, but I still vividly remember not wanting to play my 1st Tball game at age 3. It's also funny, I think I was permanently scarred when they tried to have me catch. Coach pitched the ball, and it bounced off my face mask. This is still the only position I don't play.  Football was really fun from the start. I was always so small that I just rammed into the 1st guy I saw knocking them down. In 2nd grade tackle, I was really impressed with our 1st championship trophy, which looked like a Lombardi. That was pretty cool. 

T.H. P.: Who is your favorite pro ball player?

Bridge: Patrick Mahomes and

Bobby Witt Jr. Two greats.

T.H. P.: What's your biggest pet peeve when it comes to sports?

Bridge: When players don't put in the work. I always made sure I was 1st on the practice field so that I could be sure that kids were not slacking off.

T.H. P.: What would people be surprised to learn about you?

Bridge: (Laughing) I'm not as tired as I look.




To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janie and Jovie - Newborn session with Twins! Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Popkess family at Ward Meade - Beautiful Spring Mini Session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

Emily and Jacob's Magical Wedding at Stony Point Hall - Beautiful Kansas celebration - Lawrence, Topeka, KS Wedding Photographers

Larae's newborn session - Interview with mom and dad - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Skylar's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Alexias's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's maternity and newborn photographers

Diego's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Alayah's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Baby Photographers

Declan's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers