Joie Boyer - Royal Valley Class of 2024 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Joie was an absolute joy to photograph! She was so photogenic and smiley! I had a great time with her and loved her ideas for her session. We started downtown and eventually moved to Shawnee Lake where we got the best sunset to end her session with! I remember thinking how great the weather felt and now on this cold and gloomy day (as I'm writing this) I am so happy we got to get such a beautiful day for her portrait session. She impressed me with her attitude and personality. She would make a great friend, I could tell that almost immediately!


T.H. Peterson: What is your favorite part of your senior year?

Joie: My favorite part of my senior year was homecoming week and national FFA convention.



T.H. P.: What are your plans after high school?

Joie: As of right now I plan to attend Washburn University and do the PTA program there after high school.


T.H. P.: What would people be surprised to learn about you?

Joie: People would be surprised to learn that I enjoy exercising at the gym or going on a run.

T.H. P.: What is something you liked about your session with us?

Joie: During my session I enjoyed going to the Shawnee lake and seeing the sunset.

T.H. P.: What would you consider a dream job?

Joie: A dream job of mine would be anything that help people improve their health.

T.H. P.: What is the most girlie thing about you?

Joie: The most girly thing about me is going shopping. It is so much fun.

T.H. P.: What’s your favorite outdoor activity? 

Joie: My favorite outdoor activity is going to pumpkin patches in the fall.

T.H. P.: What is the first thing you like to do when you get home from school?

Joie: The first thing I do when I get home from school is grab a snack and take a nap.

T.H. P.: Favorite male singer?

Joie: My favorite male singer is Harry Styles. 

T.H. P.: What makes you excited

Joie: I am excited when I am doing activities I enjoy. When I’m hanging out with friends, eating good food, and doing hobbies.





To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janie and Jovie - Newborn session with Twins! Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Popkess family at Ward Meade - Beautiful Spring Mini Session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

Emily and Jacob's Magical Wedding at Stony Point Hall - Beautiful Kansas celebration - Lawrence, Topeka, KS Wedding Photographers

Skylar's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Larae's newborn session - Interview with mom and dad - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Alexias's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's maternity and newborn photographers

Diego's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Alayah's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Baby Photographers

Declan's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers