Annistyn's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers
What a beautiful little baby! Just look at her perfect tiny face. She was such a great model and photographing her was a blast. She was so calm and chill and getting beautiful images of her was no problem! Watching mom and dad enjoy their session with Annistyn made it even better. They are completely in love and this little girl is in good hands! These are some of our favorites.
T.H. Peterson: What was your pregnancy like? Did you have food aversions or special cravings?
Jamie: Super easy and flew by!In the beginning, I couldn’t stand the smell or taste of coffee which was unfortunate because I love coffee, thankfully that went away pretty quick. I loved anything that I could put an unhealthy amount of sour cream on and fountain Pepsi.
Jamie: How perfect she was, from her perfect pink skin to her tiny ears.
T.H. P.: How did you come up with her name?
Jamie: My daughter actually mentioned how cute she thought it was. At first I wasn’t crazy about it but the more I thought about it, the more I liked it. It’s a fierce name but still soft and girly.
T.H. P.: Something you liked about your session with us?
Jamie: Everyone was easy to chat with and Sierra was so gentle with Annistyn. And she can swaddle a baby like it’s nobody's business!
T.H. P.: How has life been adjusting to a new baby in the house?
Jamie: 11 years between kids, you forget how much sleep you don’t get but she’s been worth every second of the sleepless night!
To book your own newborn session, please sign up at bit.ly/PetersonNewborn and we'll be in touch! Or you can reach out by email at tommy@thpetersonphoto.com or call 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment