Interview with Jared Heuertz - Oskaloosa High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Jared was such a fun senior to photograph! We actually photographed him during a couple of different sessions, and each one gave us something completely different. We started early one morning at Crooked Post Winery where he works. There we were treated to a beautiful sunrise and some awesome weather. The vineyard made the perfect backdrop for his session, and from there we headed to the lake and then to his house, finding awesome locations and opportunities for photos everywhere we went. We finished up with some pictures with his dogs; the perfect way to end the morning!

For his second session, we headed to his high school to capture some of the things that are a huge part of Jared's life: football and baseball. Jared puts a ton of time and energy into his athletics, so getting those photos around his school and on the field was really important. More than anything, Jared is just one of the nicest seniors I've ever had the opportunity to photograph. He's silly, happy, full of energy, and has an awesome smile. I really admire him and thoroughly enjoyed both sessions. I'm so happy with how his photos turned out, and I know Jared is gonna have a bright future!

T.H. Peterson: Plans after high school?
Jared: Go to work since I've already graduated from Washburn Tech with an electrical technology certificate.

T.H. P.: Dream job?
Jared: An electrician.

T.H. P.: What’s the best part of working in a vineyard?
Jared: Being outside and eating the grapes.

T.H. P.: Something you liked about shooting your session with us?
Jared: I had fun taking pictures with my dogs.
T.H. P.: How would friends describe you?
Jared: Goofy.
T.H. P.: Last movie you saw, what did you think?
Jared: I can't remember the last movie, but I like to watch the series Outer Banks.
T.H. P.: Favorite thing about football season?
Jared: Football games, Friday night lights.
T.H. P.: Best thing mom cooks?
Jared: Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta.

T.H. P.: Favorite class this year?
Jared: My favorite class this year is weightlifting.

T.H. P.: What kind of student are you?
Jared: A passing/graduating one.
 


 To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with Lorren Wiscombe - SFT Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Haven Ellenburg - Shawnee Heights High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Chloe Fox - Topeka West Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Addy Crouch - Shawnee Heights Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Jonah Tevis - Topeka West Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Ayden Crosswhite - Washburn Rural Class of 2026 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

HIlarious Maternity Session - Luke and Stephany's Baby Bump - Topeka's Funniest Photographers

Interview with Isaiah Withers - Seaman High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers