Paige Carlat - 2012 Seaman High Senior Graduate - Topeka, KS Senior Portrait Photographers

 We've been waiting to photograph Paige for quite a while now. And I'll tell you what, it was worth the wait! She is beautiful and so photogenic! We had  lot of fun. It was chilly but Paige is definitely a trooper! There's no way I could get all the photos on the blog that were amazing, but here are just some of our favorites!
 Paige really had a great variety of expressions and we wanted to capture them all!



 Her eyes are gorgeous! I love the color!
 And her smile is adorable as well!


The train conductor was kind enough to let us pose in front of him and he even turned on his lights for us!! How cool!!

Big thanks to mom Stephanie for working with us and of course Paige for being such a great model! We LOVED photographing you!!!

Seniors, to book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email us at tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

  1. These guys are great, if you haven't scheduled your pictures I would HIGHLY recommend you go through them, you'll be very please, trust me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clearly I was excited about the pictures when I commented, I meant to say you'll be very PLEASED lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bre and Trent's Big Wedding Day - St John Vianney Church - Maple Hill, KS - Topeka Weddings

Parker Turner - Washburn Rural Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Talan Robertson - Washburn Rural Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Ean Winsor - Holton High School Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Nora's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Zach and Kate's Engagement Session - Ted Ensley Gardens at Shawnee Lake at Sunset - Topeka Wedding Photographer

Interview with Maddy Hladky - Washburn Rural High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Keegan - Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Cassie and Brandon's amazing day! The Beacon Wedding Venue - Topeka Wedding Photography