Stuke Wedding - Todd and Shela proclaim their love for each other! Spirit Lake, Perry, KS


Shela and Todd's wedding was ABSOLUTELY phenomenal! It's what I want from every wedding we shoot. Emotion! When I first sat down with Shela she told me what was most important was that we portray the love and romance they had. That's right up our alley!! But it was interesting that she's really the first to ever tell me that! Every couple tells me they want FUN pictures and I love FUN but to me my primary goal every time is getting raw and unfiltered emotion! And so I was super excited to be a part of their day! These guys are so in love and so passionate towards one another that it was a sight to behold! Shela looked absolutely amazing and gorgeous and beautiful! I can't say enough to describe how wonderful she looked and Todd was just the most happy groom ever! Such a photogenic couple all the way! I will never forget their amazing day and I am so thankful that we were there to capture all the special moments! Enjoy the blog post but especially the slideshow below. It includes many of the images from the day! Enjoy!!!





Thank you for visiting our blog! Check out this amazing wedding slideshow with many images from the wedding! Shortly, I will post these and more to a Facebook album!

Tommy and Holly Peterson
tommy@thpetersonphoto.com
785.793.2492 | 785.213.0812
Scranton, KS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bre and Trent's Big Wedding Day - St John Vianney Church - Maple Hill, KS - Topeka Weddings

Parker Turner - Washburn Rural Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Talan Robertson - Washburn Rural Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Zach and Kate's Engagement Session - Ted Ensley Gardens at Shawnee Lake at Sunset - Topeka Wedding Photographer

Interview with Maddy Hladky - Washburn Rural High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Interview with Keegan - Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Cassie and Brandon's amazing day! The Beacon Wedding Venue - Topeka Wedding Photography

Interview with Riley Mohler - Silver Lake High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Julian Ferrer - Osage City Class of 2027 - Osage County's Best Senior Portraits