Jensen Wedding - Jamie and Zo say I do! Beautiful wedding celebration at Macelli's in Lawrence, KS
Zo and Jamie had such a great wedding day! I really admire these two. They seem so perfect for each other. They genuinely look happy together and even though weddings are usually a day of stress of craziness these two couldn't have seemed more relaxed and content. I love their wedding photos and I think it really nicely shows just how great their day was and how awesome their friends and family are and how much they mean to them! Thank you for checking out this blog post. If you were there, please feel free to share this on your wall. Also please feel free to comment on facebook or on this blog. Thank you!
Thank you for checking out our wedding blog post of Zo and Jamie's big day! Hope you enjoyed it! Below is a slideshow with many of their images. I will be posting those and more to Facebook here shortly. Enjoy!
Tommy and Holly Peterson
tommy@thpetersonphoto.com
785.793.2492 | 785.213.0812
Scranton, KS
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment