Interview with Zachory Morris - 2016 Seaman High Grad - Topeka's Premier Senior Portrait Photographers

We had a great time with Zach. He was very laid back and was a natural in front of the camera. His session was fun for multiple reasons but one of the things I loved most about his shoot was when we headed to the top of a parking garage in Topeka. The skyline was amazing. The clouds were intense and made for a backdrop that we could not have asked for! I absolutely love how these turned out! I also love Zachory's interview answers. He's a smart and ambitious young man. He's gonna go far in life! Enjoy!


T.H. Peterson: What are your plans after high school?
Zachory: After high school I plan on attending college and majoring in gunsmithing.
T.H. P.: What are you looking forward to most this last year in high school?
Zachory: This last year of high school I'm looking forward to spending a lot of time with my friends.
T.H. P.: What’s the biggest fish you ever caught?
Zachory: The biggest fish I have ever caught was a 43 pound flathead.
T.H. P.: Tip for good fishing?
Zachory: A good tip for fishing is going with people you enjoy spending time with and finding spots that other people don't fish.
T.H. P.: What sort of sports or other outdoor activities do you like to play?
Zachory: I enjoy hunting during the fall for deer and turkey.
T.H. P.: Favorite food?
Zachory: My favorite food is smoked barbecue!T.H. P.: Where's your favorite place for BBQ?
Zachory: My favorite barbecue would have to be my uncle Ricky's. He has a huge smoker in his backyard and does his own barbecue that is absolutely  amazing!
T.H. P.: Best movie you've ever seen?
Zachory: The best movie I have ever seen Stand By Me.


T.H. P.: What type of career or job would you like to have in the future?
Zachory: I would like to become a gunsmith and eventually open my own gun shop.
T.H. P.: Do you own any guns?
Zachory: Yes I have 3 shotguns, and two rifles.
T.H. P.: What are some of your favorite firearms?
Zachory: My favorite firearm would probably be my grandpa's Smith and Wesson 
.460 because it's a ridiculously large caliber pistol!!!
T.H. P.: Horse, sports car, pick up truck or motorcycle?
Zachory: A 1953 Chevy Apache with white wall tires!!!


T.H. P.: Describe a fun date!
Zachory: Going fishing on a boat and having a picnic out on the water!



To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janie and Jovie - Newborn session with Twins! Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Alexias's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's maternity and newborn photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Tracer's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Diego's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Sawyer's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Declan's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Ellie and Jeanathan - Spring Session in the Studio - Topeka Kid's Photographer

Kayson's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers