Interview with Conner Gould - 2016 Lebo High School Grad - Topeka's Best Senior Portrait Photographers
Several weeks ago, we drove down to Lebo for a senior shoot with Conner. He was down for anything which was great because we wanted to really showcase his love for hunting. The skies were overcast but we still got some beautiful light at sunset. Definitely one of the highlights of Conner's session was the crazy beautiful skies that we got as the sun headed over the horizon. Lots of times with guys, we end up getting lots of serious expressions, which we did with Conner, but honestly his smile was fantastic and glad we were able to get lots of those! Glad to share these with you all and I hope you enjoy it! Also, make sure to check out his interview. Good stuff.
T.H. Peterson: Rumor has it, everyone from small towns knows each other… Is this true?
T.H. Peterson: Rumor has it, everyone from small towns knows each other… Is this true?
Conner: Yes this is very true everyone knows everyone.
T.H. P.: How serious do you take your hunting?
Conner: I take my hunting serious to an extent. Cause the whole purpose of hunting is to have fun.
T.H. P.: Being the youngest has its up and downs… What is the best part of being the last to get off "home base"?
Conner: The best part about being the last one is that I can usually get things that I wouldn't have got if I wasn't the only one.
T.H. P.: What is the best advice you have received from your parents' that comes to mind?
Conner: Don't look down the Barrel of a gun.
T.H. P.: What are you plans/goals for life post graduation?
Conner: Go to college.
T.H. P.: If you could pick your dream job what would you choose?
Conner: Hunt for a living.
T.H. P.: What is your favorite type of hunt?
Conner: My favorite hunting season is duck and goose season.
T.H. P.: What is your best memory you'll always think of first when you think back on high school?
Conner: My football memories I have made with my friends.
T.H. P.: If your friends were to nominate you for something you would most likely do, what would it be?
Conner: Nominate me to go build something that would probably never work. And yes I would go help build something no matter what it is.
T.H. P.: If you were to go to the big city, where would your #1 pick be for dinner with a hot date?
Conner: A Chinese Buffett.
To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com













intaeFgregyu Gary High https://wakelet.com/wake/KCddHMxOx5EeMjo_JKvrR
ReplyDeletecarsingwhisfi