Interview with Jamara Banks - 2017 Shawnee Heights Grad - Topeka's Best Senior Portrait Photographers
Jamara was an awesome model. She had a killer smile and was excited for her shoot. We got tons of different looks and she looked amazing for all of her photos. We were even lucky enough to stumble across a new location in downtown Topeka that surprisingly I have never found before! I'll be back, that's for sure. We had a great time together. The time just flew by. She got a chance to check out her photos today and these are some of her favorites. I agree, these are killer! Thank you for checking out her session. Make sure to check out our interview. It's a good read!
T.H. Peterson: What do you like best about Shawnee Heights?
Jamara: I've met so many new people and have built friendships that'll last a lifetime. T.H. P.: What is your favorite class at Shawnee Heights?
Jamara: I loved ceramics because I made an acorn pot and my teacher loved it so he put it in an art show. T.H. P.: So you work at Walgreens. What is the best and craziest thing about working with the general public?
T.H. P.: Describe your personality with a song title.
Jamara: I would say "What Do You Mean" by Justin Bieber describes me most because I say the most random things and people always ask what I'm talking about. T.H. P.: Your favorite singer?
Jamara: The Biebs is probably my favorite singer. T.H. P.: Tell me something most would be surprised to find out about you.
Jamara: I'm very very outspoken so people are surprised to find out that I can be very shy at times. T.H. P.: What’s the girliest thing about you?
Jamara: My favorite thing about the shoot was probably having guys yell at me from the street but my real favorite was just going to different areas and finding unique spots to shoot. T.H. P.: Where do you like to shop for clothes?
Jamara: My favorite store is American Eagle. I probably shouldn't be allowed to go in there anymore. T.H. P.: What misconception do older people have about your generation?
Jamara: I want someones who's down for anything. If it's 1am and I want chicken nuggets I want someones who's willing to go with.
T.H. P.: Where would be a dream vacation for you?
T.H. Peterson: What do you like best about Shawnee Heights?
Jamara: I've met so many new people and have built friendships that'll last a lifetime. T.H. P.: What is your favorite class at Shawnee Heights?
Jamara: I loved ceramics because I made an acorn pot and my teacher loved it so he put it in an art show. T.H. P.: So you work at Walgreens. What is the best and craziest thing about working with the general public?
Jamara: The best thing about working at Walgreens is that you get to meet new people and get different experiences. The craziest thing is when older males decided to hit on me because for some reason I "look" their age, when I actually look 12.
Jamara: I would say "What Do You Mean" by Justin Bieber describes me most because I say the most random things and people always ask what I'm talking about. T.H. P.: Your favorite singer?
Jamara: The Biebs is probably my favorite singer. T.H. P.: Tell me something most would be surprised to find out about you.
Jamara: I'm very very outspoken so people are surprised to find out that I can be very shy at times. T.H. P.: What’s the girliest thing about you?
Jamara: The girlies thing about me is probably that I always worry about my hair... Maybe a little too much.
T.H. P.: What did you like most about your senior shoot?Jamara: My favorite thing about the shoot was probably having guys yell at me from the street but my real favorite was just going to different areas and finding unique spots to shoot. T.H. P.: Where do you like to shop for clothes?
Jamara: My favorite store is American Eagle. I probably shouldn't be allowed to go in there anymore. T.H. P.: What misconception do older people have about your generation?
Jamara: That all we care about is technology and don't focus on more important issues.
T.H. P.: What do you look for in a friend?Jamara: I want someones who's down for anything. If it's 1am and I want chicken nuggets I want someones who's willing to go with.
T.H. P.: Where would be a dream vacation for you?
Jamara: I would love to go to Greece and see all the ancient ruins.
To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812













Comments
Post a Comment