Interview with Anastasia Graves - 2017 Silver Lake Grad - Topeka's Best Senior Portrait Photographers


 I'm so excited to share our session with Miss Anastasia... such a sweet and beautiful young lady from Silver Lake. We started off our session with her dog Pi and even though Pi didn't want to hold still for more than a few seconds, we managed to get some super adorable images of her. It was beautiful afternoon and so I was super excited about our shoot with her. We then headed to Topeka to get some shots downtown and on top of one of our favorite parking garages. It always gives us a great view of the city. And the night could not have been more perfect for shots of her up there. Anastasia is such a nice girl and her smile was so great, I really enjoyed our session with her. It was a blast. Here's a few of our favorite images from our session with her. I also would like to have you check out our interview with her. She gave us some great responses and I think you'll have a fun time reading these. Thanks and have a great day!!!
T.H. Peterson: What’s the best thing about going to Silver Lake High School?
Anastasia: The best thing about going to Silver Lake High School is that the community is very supportive of every one. Also, because it is small people can participate in lots of different activities. 
T.H. P.: Your fondest high school memory?
Anastasia: I would have to say my fondest memory is when our ladies track team won 3A state champs my sophmore year. 
T.H. P.: You run cross country. What do you like most about running cross country and what’s the farthest distance you’ve ever run?
Anastasia: I love cross country for the experience of running through fields, forests and around lakes. It feels more natural to just run and not see the finish line until the end. Cross country running has taught me important life lesson like not giving up even when things get tough. The farthest distance I have run is 8 1/2 miles.
T.H. P.: What do you to pump yourself up before a race?
Anastasia: Before a race I usually try to listen to songs that inspire me and I say positive things to myself like “you can do this” or “it is only 3 miles”
T.H. P.: Favorite junk food? 
Anastasia: Absolute favorite junk food is definitely pizza.
T.H. P.: What other sports or outdoor activities do you enjoy?
Anastasia: I run track in the spring season for school and I really love to go skiing when we can get to Colorado. Otherwise, I enjoy biking, swimming or anything outdoors with friends. 
T.H. P.: What plans do you have after high school?
Anastasia: I am not sure yet. I am still deciding. I think I would maybe like to take a year off from school to see new things and have some new experiences. However, if I had the opportunity to run at a Jr. college I would enjoy that. Then, eventually, I would like to get a nursing degree.
T.H. P.: What did you enjoy most about your session with us?
Anastasia: I really enjoyed the entire session with you guys from the start when we were trying to get Pi to sit still for her pictures all the way to the sunset shots on the roof downtown. I thought Tommy’s comments when he took a picture were funny and Moses was a great assistant. It was so much fun. 
T.H. P.: What’s a must do for you this last year of high school?
Anastasia: I keep thinking I must enjoy every moment with my friends while I can, since I don’t know where everyone will be next year. 
T.H. P.: Favorite show on TV?
Anastasia: My favorite shows on TV right now are Once Upon A Time, Stranger Things and The Office. 
T.H. P.: You have a free Saturday, your car and $400... What do you do?
Anastasia: My favorite days are ones that make lasting memories, so I would pick up my best friends and drive somewhere fun to do something amazing, like go to Colorado to sand board at the sand dunes or go skiing. 
T.H. P.: Describe yourself in 3 words.
Anastasia: If I described myself in three words it would be friendly, fun-loving and determined.
T.H. P.: What would you tell your freshman self if you could?
Anastasia: I would tell my freshman self to make a lot of friends, be kind to everyone, do your homework, go out for sports, be there for people who need you and to ignore high school drama. 
T.H. P.: Name a song or movie that brought you to tears and why.
Anastasia: I haven’t watched a movie that made me yet, but I may someday. However, songs make me cry sometimes because they remind me of tough times in my life. One recent song that made me cry was Adore You.

To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dava and Ed's Engagement session - Beautiful sunset session at Kansas Governor's Mansion - Topeka's Wedding and Engagement Portraits

Kylee Johnson - Washburn Rural Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Aayla Briggs - WaRu Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Keagan Loughney - Washburn Rural Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Fun on the Runnebaum Farm - Awesome Generation session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Damien and Brianna's Big Day - Amazing Wedding at Abe and Jake's Landing - Lawrence, Kansas

Interview with Liliana Ferrer-Escalante - Topeka High Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Weston's awesome dirtbike session - Kansas Portrait Photographers

Interview with Alayna Hooper - Washburn Rural Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits