Interview with Hadley Schreiner - 2018 Wabaunsee High Grad - Topeka's Best Senior Portrait Photograp

Look at that beautiful smile!!! I'm not sure why I even tried to get serious looks from her, because her smile is so amazing!!! Yes she pulled off the serious look as well but honestly her smile is just so warm and friendly, I love it! Hadley was actually one of our awesome winners from a recent contest we did so she did a mini senior session with us and though it was windy and chilly she was a trooper! She did amazing and we had lots of fun! The cool thing is because it was only 30 minutes, we stayed in a small vicinity in the backstreets of Topeka and managed to still get a great session of her. I love the different looks we got of her. Of course we had so much fun that our time with her absolutely flew by but we managed to get a great assortment of images for her. I'm so thrilled with how these turned out. I hope you enjoy them as much as we did. Also, I really enjoy the answers she gave for her interview. Make sure to read that as well!
T.H. Peterson: What is life like at Wabaunsee High? What is your favorite thing about going to school there?
Hadley: It's a small school, so everyone knows everyone and it's always such a welcoming environment. My favorite thing about it is that we all support each other and want to see each other succeed.
T.H. P.: What is your favorite outdoor activity?
Hadley: I love softball. I play on a traveling team in the summer and have met some of my best friends on the softball field.
T.H. P.: What are your plans after high school?
Hadley: I'm undecided, but I love K-State. I am also considering Johnson County since I am thinking about majoring in dental hygiene.
T.H. P.: Are you a dog or a cat person? Why?
Hadley: Dog for sure. I have two furry yellow labs that I love to death and couldn't live without.
T.H. P.: How would friends describe you?
Hadley: Smart, funny, and blonde.
T.H. P.: What do you consider a fun date?
Hadley: I'd definitely choose a bonfire over a movie any day.
T.H. P.: What are you most excited about for your senior year?
Hadley: Getting to do all the "lasts" high school has to offer. I know it'll be bittersweet but I'm excited for what is to come.
T.H. P.: What was your favorite part of your session with us?
Hadley: I loved that you guys brought so much energy to the shoot, and the fact that you made it look like I wasn't freezing the whole time even though I was.
T.H. P.: What is your favorite and least favorite classes in school?
Hadley: My least favorite is chemistry (sorry Mrs. Hull, it's just hard). My favorite is career and community connections because I get to hang out with some pretty cool 4th graders.
T.H. P.: If you had a full tank of gas and $100, what would you do?
Hadley: I would buy a Vanilla Dr. Pepper from Sonic during happy hour for the next 100 days.

To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bre and Trent's Big Wedding Day - St John Vianney Church - Maple Hill, KS - Topeka Weddings

Interview with Ean Winsor - Holton High School Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Parker Turner - Washburn Rural Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Talan Robertson - Washburn Rural Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Nora's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Interview with Haven Ellenburg - Shawnee Heights High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Zach and Kate's Engagement Session - Ted Ensley Gardens at Shawnee Lake at Sunset - Topeka Wedding Photographer

Interview with Dawson Wittman - Hayden High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Maddy Hladky - Washburn Rural High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Keegan - Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits