Interview with Tara Turner - Santa Fe Trail Class of 2018 - Topeka's Best Senior Portrait Photographers
I can't even tell you everything I love about Tara's session, it was that awesome. First of all, she is such a sweet young lady and had the best personality. I LOVE LOVE LOVE her smile!! She was so much fun to photograph. She also brought her friends with her and that amplified the fun by 1000%. They had her rolling, and had me laughing and so happy because I knew she was only going to look that much more amazing in her photos!!! She really didn't have a ton of ideas, she was just down to do whatever and trusted our judgment. That was awesome because it took the pressure off and let me create something really unique and special for her. And to top it off we had the most amazing clouds in the sky. That was definitely one of the highlights of her session and you'll see some highlights of that down lower in this blog post. I am absolutely thrilled with her session!!! Hope you love what you see too!!!! Thank you Tara for a super fun shoot!!! I won't forget it soon!
T.H. Peterson: We had a great time during your session with you and your friends, what was your favorite part?Tara: My favorite part of the session was the personality and the humor that went on. It was a great environment and helped me feel more relaxed with what was going on. T.H. P.: If you could take a road trip to anywhere in the USA, where would you want to go?
Tara: My ideal road trip doesn't have one destination, I would like to take a road trip around the entire country. T.H. P.: What’s your favorite thing about your school?
Tara: My favorite thing about school is being able to dance. Dance has really pushed me out of my comfort zone and has made me more confident in who I am. The sport has also allowed me to become close with those who I normally wouldn't talk to. T.H. P.: One day, you swap places with your favorite TV/movie character, who is it and what would you do?
Tara: If I could switch places with any TV/movie character it would Rapunzel from Disney's Tangled because I have always wanted hair that long and because she's so adventurous. I would definitely spend my day playing with my hair and going on adventures. T.H. P.: After you graduate, do you have any plans for college or university? What do you want to study?
Tara: I'm not sure where I would like to attend school yet, but I know I would like to go into healthcare and more specifically nursing. I would like to specialize in either neonatal care or obstetrics. T.H. P.: Would you rather spend a month on the International Space Station, or at the Mount Everest Base Camp? Why?
Tara: I would rather spend a month on the International Space Station because I think it would be amazing to be in space. T.H. P.: What do you like to do when you’re not in school or working?
Tara: In my free time, I love to be with my friends and when I'm not with them I like to read or watch Netflix. T.H. P.: Do you have a dream job? What do you want to do?
Tara: Wanting to go into nursing is my dream, I guess. So, if everything works out in the future, I will have my dream job. If there was anything else I would love to have a job that allowed me to travel.
T.H. P.: So what are you doing this summer?
Tara: For the next four weeks I'm actually going to Washburn Tech for CNA. T.H. P.: Smart girl!!!
T.H. P.: What was your favorite movie as a kid? Do you still go back and watch it?
Tara: My favorite movie as a kid was The Lion King and it's still something that I watch every once in a while. I wouldn't necessarily call it my absolute favorite now, but it's still a good one to watch. T.H. P.: What’s your life plan in ten words or less?
Tara: School. Job. Money. Travel. Family. Happiness.
To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com














Comments
Post a Comment