Interview with Mikayla Smith - Silver Lake Class of 2018 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

WOW!! Mikayla's shoot was great! We had such beautiful weather and our locations were incredible. We shot a little at the Shawnee Lake, a little downtown and ended at the Kansas Museum. Three very different looks and it made the session fun and enjoyable. Mikayla was a natural. She has a beautiful smile. One thing I definitely noticed was how beautiful the newly planted flowers were at Shawnee Lake... amazing. Mikayla was relaxed, fun to hang out with and the end result shows. Her session is awesome!! Thank you for checking out Mikayla's shoot. Make sure to read her interview and check out her slideshow at the bottom. Thank you!
T.H. Peterson: What do you like most about Silver Lake High?
Mikayla: The thing I like the most about Silver Lake High School is that all of my classes are fairly small and I'm usually always surrounded by my friends. 
T.H. P.: What are your plans after high school?
Mikayla: I am still unsure of exactly where I would like to go after high school, but I would like to go to college and receive a degree in ultrasound technology!
T.H. P.: What is something on your bucket list?
Mikayla: Parasailing over the ocean!!!
T.H. P.: What is your biggest pet peeve?
Mikayla: My biggest pet peeve would have to be when someone "K's" me over text message....
T.H. P.: What is something you enjoyed about your session with us?
Mikayla: I loved the the perfect weather we had with my session but most of all I really enjoyed watching Tommy strike a pose as he was demonstrating what I should do for the next shot.
T.H. P.: What do you consider a fun afternoon with your friends?
Mikayla: I love spending time with my friends and a fun afternoon for me would consist of driving around listening to throwback music and going to get ice cream!
T.H. P.: What restaurant could you eat at everyday for a month and not get tired of?
Mikayla: Hands down. QDOBA. It's all about the queso.
T.H. P.: Describe your personality with a word.
Mikayla: LOUD.
T.H. P.: What do you think people would be surprised to know about you?
Mikayla: Something people might be surprised to know is that I absolutely loved dressing up and getting my pictures taken all night!
T.H. P.: What kind of student are you? What are your favorite and least favorite classes this year?

Mikayla: I am a fairly well behaved and good student.. somedays. My favorite class this year would have to be my advanced art class because I have the freedom to make whatever I want. My least favorite class would be American Government because I have a difficult time understanding everything that goes on in that class...


To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Check out Mikayla's slideshow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bre and Trent's Big Wedding Day - St John Vianney Church - Maple Hill, KS - Topeka Weddings

Interview with Ean Winsor - Holton High School Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Parker Turner - Washburn Rural Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Talan Robertson - Washburn Rural Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Nora's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Interview with Haven Ellenburg - Shawnee Heights High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Zach and Kate's Engagement Session - Ted Ensley Gardens at Shawnee Lake at Sunset - Topeka Wedding Photographer

Interview with Dawson Wittman - Hayden High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Maddy Hladky - Washburn Rural High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Keegan - Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits