Alison and Cody's EPIC engagement session - Rural country engagement session - Topeka's Best Wedding Photographers

 I love these guys! They're so awesome and laid back and fun. I had the pleasure of photographing them years ago when they were just dating and now they're GETTING MARRIED!!!  Their engagement session idea was out in the country, on their property where they farm. All we needed was a beautiful dramatic sky, an amazing sunset and their tractors. It was pretty amazing. Their dogs joined us too. They were lots of fun and even smiled for the camera! I know their wedding is gonna be amazing... mainly because they'll be there lol! This is actually probably one of my favorite engagement sessions we've done in a long time. It's very personalized to them and it's in an environment I love, the country. Enjoy!










And I usually don't do this but I think it is fitting. On the way down the road to go home we drove past this pasture and I had to stop and take photos. Makes me appreciate and love Kansas even more.

To book your own session please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HIlarious Maternity Session - Luke and Stephany's Baby Bump - Topeka's Funniest Photographers

John and April's beautiful day! Incredible Wedding Celebration at Liquid Art Winery - Manhattan, KS

Interview with Chloe Fox - Topeka West Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Kennedy Gatewood - Seaman High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Tanner Reed - Shawnee Heights Class of 2020 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Amber and Matt's amazing and unique day! Abe and Jake's Landing - Lawrence, KS

Interview with Jonah Tevis - Topeka West Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Haven Ellenburg - Shawnee Heights High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Rhett's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers