Interview with Ty Swisher - Lebo High - Class of 2019 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits
I really enjoyed our time with Ty. We took a few shots in his basement with his pool table but then we spent the rest of the time on his property with his tractor, combine and Polaris. The clouds were so amazing and truly breath taking. It was the perfect backdrop for a senior shoot on a family farm. Anybody that knows Lebo, knows it's a tiny little rural Kansas town but Ty lives out in the country about 5 miles or so from Lebo. So it was REALLY out in the country. There's something special about locations like that. You truly feel peace and solitude when you're so separated from traffic and people. It's amazing. I really loved Ty's session. I love how his photos turned out and I really admire Ty. He's a good guy, smart, a hard worker and I'm thankful for the opportunity. Thanks for checking out his session!
T.H. Peterson: What do you like most about going to Lebo high?
To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com
T.H. Peterson: What do you like most about going to Lebo high?
Ty: What I like most about Lebo high school is that everyone knows everybody! The students are willing and caring to help you through any problems.
T.H. P.: What plans do you have after high school?
Ty: After high school I plan to graduate with a Power Pant degree at Flint Hills Technical College. I plan to work outages on the road and help my brother and dad farm!
T.H. P.: What do you like most about FFA? What is something really important that you've learned in FFA?
Ty: What I like most about FFA is all of the judging competitions and the people you get to meet. One important thing that I have learned is to get outside my comfort zone and abroad my horizons. I want too thank Dennis Becker for being such a great teacher and showing me how to weld.
T.H. P.: What is something you liked about your shoot with us?
Ty: I liked this shoot because you guys made me comfortable and had a bunch of cool ideas.
T.H. P.: For those unfamiliar, describe life on a farm.
Ty: Life on the farm, each day is different. Some days it’s the best and others days are dreadful. It depends on Mother Nature and what’s in store.
T.H. P.: Can you tell me a little bit about the tractor photos we took and how you compete with them?
Ty: The pulling tractor weighs 9500 pounds. The class we pull in is called Pro Field. We produce over a 1,000 horsepower. We pull just about every Saturday, there is about 8 tractors in our class. We pull a weighted sled that weighs about 40,000 pounds! The goal is whoever can pull the farthest in footage. Usually about 320 feet is about how far we go.
T.H. P.: What is your dream job?
Ty: My dream job is to farm! It’s something I really love and look forward to everyday.
T.H. P.: Where would you like to vacation one day?
Ty: One place I would want to vacation is Los Angelas.
T.H. P.: Favorite TV show?
Ty: My favorite TV show is the Andy Griffith Show.
T.H. P.: Favorite weather.
Ty: My favorite type of weather is the summer!
To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com













Comments
Post a Comment