Interview with Brooke Faimon - Burlington High Class of 2020 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits
My first impression of Brooke was how pretty she was. I was excited to photograph her and get some incredible images of her. The skies were amazing and the weather was perfect so I knew it was going to be an great shoot. However, within seconds of meeting her, I struck by how nice and smiley she was and how relaxed she was from the first picture. Usually it takes seniors a minute to warm up but I'm pretty sure her first smile was perfect. Our time flew by and before I knew it, her shoot was over. In a short 2.5 hours we got lots of different looks from sunflower fields to a lake, barns to kansas skies, all to complete a perfect shoot. Her mom mentioned several times how much she was just a Kansas girl and she wanted the shoot to reflect that. I think it did! The most amazing thing, is we did all of these photos within a few miles of our studio right here in Scranton. I had a great time with Brooke and love the finished images. I know you will too!
T.H. Peterson: What is your favorite thing about going to Burlington High?
Brooke: My favorite thing about going to Burlington High is the sports and the activities surrounding sports. I play volleyball and softball, and the group of girls I play with make it so much fun! I also love attending the
football and basketball games, it’s just such a fun environment to be apart of.
T.H. P.: What is your favorite class this year?
Brooke: English has always been my best subject, so I would have to choose my Honors English class to be my favorite. The teacher is amazing and I love the topics we write about!
T.H. P.: So are you going to KState? If so, what are you going to study?
Brooke: Yes, I do plan to attend Kansas State University and I plan to
major in business and study the entrepreneurial and marketing side of business.
major in business and study the entrepreneurial and marketing side of business.
T.H. P.: What is your dream job?
Brooke: I haven’t quite figured out the perfect job for me yet, but I hope to have
a job that has flexibility and includes travel.
a job that has flexibility and includes travel.
T.H. P.: What is your favorite childhood memory?
Brooke: My favorite childhood memory would have to be hanging out with
my brothers and neighborhood friends. All of us would meet at my house and
play night tag and make smores.
my brothers and neighborhood friends. All of us would meet at my house and
play night tag and make smores.
T.H. P.: What movie or TV show were you obsessed with when you were a kid?
Brooke: As I kid, I absolutely loved all of the Disney classics like Cinderella
and the Little Mermaid. I also watched Hannah Montana and Spongebob.
and the Little Mermaid. I also watched Hannah Montana and Spongebob.
T.H. P.: What meal do you get the most excited from?
Brooke: My mom makes the best chicken and rice meal that I love coming home to. I also love Subway!
T.H. P.: How would friends describe you in three words, that rhyme!
T.H. P.: Best thing on Netflix?
Brooke: My favorite show on Netflix would be either Stranger Things or
Riverdale. Both of them are binge-worthy and very exciting.
Riverdale. Both of them are binge-worthy and very exciting.
T.H. P.: Favorite Part of your session with us?
Brooke: I loved how laid back it was. They were super understanding of my
(many) outfit changes and they had a really great eye for beautiful backgrounds. They were so fun and really made me feel beautiful!
(many) outfit changes and they had a really great eye for beautiful backgrounds. They were so fun and really made me feel beautiful!
To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com
Check out Brooke's slideshow!















Comments
Post a Comment