Interview with Mackenzie Aldridge - Silver Lake High School Class of 2020 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits
Mackenzie and her family met up with us at Shawnee Lake for her senior session, and it was cold! She wanted a sunrise session, so we just had to go with it and she was such a trooper! She has a really great personality and beautiful eyes! Her long, dark hair matched the fall colors perfectly and her awesome smile made her so super easy to photograph! Her parents and sister eagerly cheered her on and helped us out by throwing some fall leaves around her during some of the shots! After the lake, we cruised to NOTO for some AMAZING graffiti shots and those were the coolest!! We love that vest she is wearing and her smile was on point! We ended at Ward Meade and we were so glad the sun came out to give her a warm glow for the last part of her session! She did an incredible job and we are so happy to share this blog with you! Enjoy!
T.H. Peterson: What do you and your friends do for fun?
Mackenzie: We hang out at Sonic a lot.
T.H. P.: What will you miss the most about high school?
Mackenzie: Seeing my friends everyday since we were all going to different colleges.
T.H. P.: What are you excited the most about this year?
Mackenzie: Finally being done with high school.
T.H. P.: What was your favorite part of the session with us?
Mackenzie: Going to all the really cool locations that I didn’t know were there.
T.H. P.: What are your plans for after high school?
Mackenzie: I’m going to Emporia State to study elementary education.
T.H. P.: What is your favorite memory from school?
Mackenzie: It all started when I was messing around with some friends in a class and shut myself in a closet. Well, I had a hard time getting the door shut because it was a sliding door and when I went to open it, it wouldn't open. I started freaking out, they tried to use a crowbar to try to pry the door open but it still wouldn’t budge. By this time, I was losing my mind and trying to take out ceiling tiles so that I could crawl through the ceiling if necessary. Luckily, I didn’t have to do that. Turns out the door wasn’t stuck at all. I had locked the door, and when I unlocked it, I didn’t turn the lock all the way. So they ended up breaking the door with a crowbar for nothing. At the time, it was really scary, but now it’s just really funny.
T.H. P.: Where do you like to eat at the most?
Mackenzie: Panda Express is my life.
T.H. P.: How would your friends describe you?
Mackenzie: Bubbly, talkative, and eccentric.
T.H. P.: What is your favorite song right now?
Mackenzie: Good Things Fall Apart by Illenium and Jon Bellio
T.H. P.: What is your favorite Netflix series to watch right now?
Mackenzie: American Horror Story
To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com
















Comments
Post a Comment