Emelia's Newborn Shoot - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Portraits
Emelia was such an adorable newborn and she was so easy to work with! We loved how sweet she looked with the white flowers! And she was so cute in her headband! She loved being swaddled and she even smiled for us! We are so happy to see babies smiling in their newborn pictures! We think she looks alot like mom and dad, and we know they just love her to pieces! She has a wonderful big brother who just loves her too! What a great session!
T.H. Peterson: What was your first thought when you saw her?
Glenna: My first thought when I saw her was that I am so lucky to have a beautiful healthy baby girl!
T.H. P.: How was your labor?
Glenna: Sweets! T.H. P.: How did you settle on her name?
T.H. Peterson: What was your first thought when you saw her?
Glenna: My first thought when I saw her was that I am so lucky to have a beautiful healthy baby girl!
T.H. P.: Describe her in one word.
Glenna: HappyT.H. P.: How was your labor?
Glenna: Labor was fast but very smooth! She was ready!
T.H. P.: Did you crave any food during pregnancy?Glenna: Sweets! T.H. P.: How did you settle on her name?
Glenna: Her Dad and I settled on her name because we both liked the name Amelia but we liked the spelling of Emilia so she could shorten it if she wanted to.










Comments
Post a Comment