Interview with J.C. Heim - Washburn Rural Class of 2024 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

I had such a good time hanging out with J.C. He was super photogenic and so down to earth and literally just willing to try whatever. I could tell from the short time that I was around him how genuinely nice and cordial he is. I was immediately impressed with his physique and could tell he trains hard. He made it easy to photograph him! We took some downtown, then the governor’s mansion and Kansas museum and finished off at his locker room and the field at Washburn Rural. Overall, extremely happy with his session. He is extremely photogenic and was a blast to hang out with! Good dude!

T.H. Peterson: What will you miss about Washburn Rural?
J.C.: I will miss the friendships and fun times during classes with my friends. 

T.H. P.: Plans after highschool?
J.C.: I am planning on playing college football, still undecided where. 
T.H. P.: Earliest memories playing sports?  
J.C.: I remember my first flag football game scoring 3 touchdowns!
T.H. P.: Have you ever been injured playing? 
J.C.: I have been hurt, but not seriously. 
T.H. P.: Favorite NFL team? 
J.C.: Chiefs!
T.H. P.: Do you and Jaren have a secret twin language? 
J.C.: We have tested it out before in an interview and it’s scary! It’s like we think the same lol. 
T.H. P.: What’s your favorite or least favorite exercise or conditioning? 
J.C.: My least favorite conditioning is “death punches”. My favorite is jogging around the field. 
T.H. P.: Favorite place to eat in Topeka? 
J.C.: Longhorns
T.H. P.: What would people be surprised to learn about you? 
J.C.: My toes are crooked
T.H. P.: What tv show were you obsessed with when you were a kid? 
J.C.: I used to watch SpongeBob growing up.




 To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kylee Johnson - Washburn Rural Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Willow Wyatt - Burlingame High Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Keagan Loughney - Washburn Rural Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Aayla Briggs - WaRu Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Joshua's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's best newborn photographers

Fun on the Runnebaum Farm - Awesome Generation session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Interview with Liliana Ferrer-Escalante - Topeka High Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Damien and Brianna's Big Day - Amazing Wedding at Abe and Jake's Landing - Lawrence, Kansas

Weston's awesome dirtbike session - Kansas Portrait Photographers