So thrilled to present Jill and Travis's beautiful wedding day! One thing I want everytime I shoot is EMOTION. That to me is the epitome of what I want from anything I shoot and the emotion was overflowing at this wedding. So much love, so many laughs, so many hugs... I was in photography heaven! Jill and Travis, are such a special couple to me. There are some couples I just really feel drawn to and these guys were one of them for sure! I just absolutely love their laid back and funny personalities! Before I present their wedding images, I also want to add how great their wedding party was. Both the girls and guys were just super fun to hang out with! So thankful I got to be a part of the day. Enjoy the video guys! I will also be posting these as well as about 50 more images on Facebook here shortly!
Watch on your mobile device!
Watch this video full screen!
Tommy and Holly Peterson
tommy@thpetersonphoto.com
785.793.2492 | 785.213.0812
Scranton, KS
Comments
Post a Comment